RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 06-11-2016, 11:06 AM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Contest review update

Just wanted to let you know that due to a recent promotion at work and having to juggle new hours and a training schedule, I was not able to get too far into the review process for the contest. I got to some games, but my free time to sit down at a computer or PS2 is mostly gone. As a result, 1ce has volunteered to review the contest games. This change actually happened a few weeks ago. I'm sorry about how long it has taken, but please look forward to contest reviews being posted as soon as he's able.

I also want to take this time to publicly thank 1ce for volunteering his time for this, otherwise there likely wouldn't be results until August when my training schedule ends.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #2
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!
Re: Contest review update

Thanks Valk. I will attempt to get the reviews done by the next week or so. With finals coming up I'm also pretty pressed for time, but I'll find a way to make it work.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:34 PM   #3
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

School comes first dude.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:15 PM   #4
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

Who better to review the contest games than our resident Grand Reviewer 1ce?

Glad to hear that the results will be up fairly soon; I remember how incredible anxious I felt waiting for the results of the contests I entered (knots in my stomach every morning as I'd check the Pav), and with such a strong turnout and such a big prize up for grabs this time around, I can't even imagine how the six of you are feeling!

Also, congrats on your promotion, Valk!

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:15 AM   #5
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

As for me, I'm more nervous because I'm not emotionally ready... No... no... I'll be good. At least that 1ce guy isn't reviewing it. The poor bastard doesn't even know that his name is spelled incorrectly. I also hear that he smells and kicks kittens! Boy it sure is a good thing he isn't... Huh? What's that? He is reviewing it? Oh... Ignore everything said up to this point... 1ce is a swell guy! He smells nice and exhales rainbows! So uh did that work? Am I save?

****!

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:08 PM   #6
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.

A new judge was coming:
The results were nigh.
And Jamos was hoping
His score would be high.

But out of fraught nerves
He'd go on to spout
His innermost feelings:
The truth would come out!

He should have held back,
He should have been nice.
Poor J didn't know
The new judge was 1ce!

And that, my dear Pavvies,
Is a story of when
A contest game scored
Minus twelve out of ten.

This woeful tale's moral
Is never be rude -
Because once you hit 'Post'
You are royally screwed.

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo

Last edited by Wavelength; 06-13-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:25 PM   #7
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.

Let's hope his reviews aren't *sunglasses* ice cold.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!

Last edited by Ryner; 06-13-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #8
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryner View Post
Let's hope his reviews aren't *sunglasses* ice cold.
Because he... wears his sunglasses at night, so he can, so he can...

Seriously though, of the entries I played, I really liked what I saw. I put my best out there, and I am fine with whatever the results are. It was a fun experience regardless of the outcome.
dragaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:54 PM   #9
Sunstorm93
Living think-ception

Sunstorm93 is a fairly shiny person.
Smile Re: Contest review update

This is soooo tense! So many of these games I saw are really good! Been on the edge of my seat for weeks, I've nearly fallen off!
Old 06-18-2016, 01:31 AM   #10
LichLair
Pavilionite

LichLair is not a cheese-based foodLichLair is not a cheese-based food

In the words of Filburt from Rocko's Modern Life, "I'm nauseous... I'm nauseous..."
Old 06-18-2016, 01:49 AM   #11
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!

Well, it's time for a cryptic update!

I've played 4/6 games in this contest, and have written 3 full reviews right now. The three reviewed games were received positively, very negatively and very positively. I'm looking forward to playing the rest here soon.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote