RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 10-23-2015, 04:09 PM   #21
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.
Re: New RPG Maker PC Software!

It's released!

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:56 PM   #22
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entree

I have made the purchase. I am going to try creating some scripts to see if I can do what I need to for my project.

Exporting this to a mobile phone will be awesome. Still don't know when I'll have a demo ready... there's a lot of work left before I get to that point, given the size and scope of this game...
Old 11-15-2016, 01:51 PM   #23
DarkwingChuck
Donkey Emperor

Location: Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
DarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small trees

RPG Maker MV is on sale on the Humble store. $40 instead of $80
Other versions are 80% off: 2K $5, 2K3 $4, XP $5, VX Ace $14
Sale ends Monday Nov 20 1PM EST
Old 11-17-2016, 10:15 AM   #24
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.

I wonder why 2K3 is the cheapest.
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:58 PM   #25
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygone View Post
I wonder why 2K3 is the cheapest.
Is that the one that's still illegal?

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 09:50 AM   #26
DarkwingChuck
Donkey Emperor

Location: Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
DarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeth Irteen View Post
Is that the one that's still illegal?
No. They got legit worldwide releases last year.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:13 PM   #27
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Draygone is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.

Except RPG Maker '95. But that one's a trainwreck in programming, anyway. =P
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:18 PM   #28
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small trees

MV is currently 50% off on Steam as part of the Winter Sale.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #29
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79

Was RPG Maker 2003 ever taken off the blacklist here on the forum, now that it's sold in a perfectly legal way on Steam?

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote