RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 02-08-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
RPG Maker FES coming west

NIS America has been revealed as the western publisher for the latest RPG Maker title for 3DS. No other release details known at this time, but it shouldn't be long before we have more information. Thanks go to Chuck for sharing the information!

http://nintendoeverything.com/rpg-ma...-heading-west/

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:46 PM   #2
1ce
Stay informed

1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.
Re: RPG Maker FES coming west

It's important to note the game hasn't been officially announced for NA or Europe yet. However, this is a very good sign. I'll be buying my copy day one.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:40 PM   #3
The Toecutter
Techno-luddite

The Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entreeThe Toecutter is having the roast baby as an entree

This is exactly what this site needs to spur interest. I'm curious with regard to this game's capabilities. We'll know more at some point.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:05 AM   #4
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.Biggie is photosynthetic.

Currently working on an MV project, but a good non-PC RPG Maker game can be such a fun creative exercise. If this really becomes a thing, I will totally buy it and make a short game for it, not having to worry about art and assets.
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:26 PM   #5
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.Draygone can land the plane in Top Gun.

Nintendo has a short trailer on their Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavrvLeDA1U

It was also highlighted in their Direct, yesterday:
https://youtu.be/6X06fvObnG0?t=263
(At 4:23)

It has a cross-promotion with the Disgaea series. They also mentioned that there will be a player available so people don't have to download RPG Maker Fes to play games created for it.
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:14 PM   #6
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79Deeth Irteen made their own PS3 for $13.79

I am conflicted about this. I'm still learning how to make full use of what RPG Maker XV Ace can do.

While having an RPG creator in the palm of my hands sounds neat, I wonder how it would be possible to import art and music and scripts and stuff.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:34 AM   #7
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

My collectors edition shipped today from NIS. Cannot wait.

Old 06-24-2017, 01:58 AM   #8
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

I got the limited edition. When do they charge you?

Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:12 AM   #9
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

They charged me back on Tuesday.