RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 08-27-2016, 07:15 PM   #1
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!
RPG Maker 1 Informer's Last Update

After today, RPG Maker 1 Informer will be going on an indefinite hiatus. It's been two years since the Informer started, so it's had a really good run!

Unfortunately I didn't hit 100 reviews like I would have liked, but these three final reviews are an excellent curtain call for this series. Read on about Night Force, Acre Age, and Trauma Silhouette.

What am I going to do now? I'm focusing on my career! In another month I'll be back in school, pursuing my dream of becoming an actor. And I'll continue to tinker with RPG Maker stuff and stay active here. Thank you, readers, for your support.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 10:18 PM   #2
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.
Re: RPG Maker 1 Informer's Last Update

Happy trails, Informer

It's been very fun reading your reviews, 1ce!

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 04:10 AM   #3
Ωbright
Too Big to Fail

Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like

Good luck, and thanks for keeping us informed!
Old 08-28-2016, 11:53 PM   #4
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

I have to say that I'm sad to see it end, but I understand and respect the decision, and I thank you for all the fun I've had reading these articles.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote