|08-29-2010, 01:27 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Simple Man's Quest for the Playground
Click here to download
Winner of the Pavilionite Biography contest with a score of 10 out 10, Simple Man's Quest for the Playground is now available to the public.
Simple Man, the greatest hero in the history of the Pavilion* and its most popular member*, is finally given the opportunity to join the exclusive Pavilion club known as The Playground. But first he must prove himself by earning Goblis, only obtainable by completing quests for other Pavilion members*. Joined by other Pavilionites, and aided by a mysteriously cloaked individual, Simple Man will find that The Playground is of much bigger importance to the Pavilion than even he could realize*.
*As told by Simple Man
Remember, even though Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* was made using RPG Maker VX, you do not need VX to play it. All games made with VX are standalone .exe files, so all you have to do to play is download it to your computer once the file is available.
What does the game have?
Simple Man's Quest for the Playground features:
- Dozens of Pavilionites as party members, townspeople, shop owners, quest givers, bosses, and more! Adrian, Bonanza, Crunk, Draygone, Dreamknight, Foley, Fushigi, Gloomy, Gray, Highwind, Hito, IRC, Jeroak, Maijo, Porkchop, RPGD, Simple Man, Valk, and others!
- Non-linear gameplay. Do the things you want to do, when you want to do them.
- Unique battles, each with different elements and strategy, and character skills that utilize things like random effects, cooldowns, and automatically-discharging utility effects.
- Randomized treasure chests with over 120 possible common, uncommon, and rare items. Will you get highly sought after rare treasure like The Riotsword, Funk's Thinking Cap, and Goyle's Pocket watch?
- Optional easy mode, to use if you can't pass a battle, puzzle, etc. No game-overs here.
- A quest journal in case you forget what you need to do next, and a map to help find your way around The Pavilion.
- Random special events like offers for free games at the slot machine, or
visits from Smurtle the often-traveling merchant and BZ the skill trainer.
- A dedicated shop with different items for sale every day.
- Decorate Simple Man's house with furniture and pets you find or buy, each with their own unique benefit!
- Side activities to pass the time (and get rewards!). Dive for treasure with Sivart, play Garr's card matching game, or catch Vonwert's lost firefly pets.
Simple Man's Quest for the Playground, available now!
Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!
Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!
All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Last edited by Ryner; 07-09-2011 at 11:34 PM.