RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker Workshop > RPG Maker FES

Old 07-12-2017, 02:15 PM   #1
Goyle
keep walking forward

Goyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310oz
What's the most complicated event you've set up so far?

After spending last night making a small minecart puzzle that ended up involving a full 10 page event, 4 switches, and 2 variables, I'm curious. How intricate have your designs been so far? Have any sprawling, multi 10-page-event puzzles or scenes yet?

Last edited by Goyle; 07-12-2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: word repitition was bugging me
Goyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite
Re: What's the most complicated event you've set up so far?

Ah puzzles. I don't have Fes but with my experiences from VX Ace, there is one thing that is certain. Some puzzles can be really tricky to pull off and take hours to do so. However, when you are done you feel a sense of accomplishment. Then somebody solves it in 2 minutes. It is a bittersweet love... *sniffle*

Oh and good luck to all you Fes designers. I'm eager to see what kind of stuff you come up with. And how complicated you can make things with it.

Add me... I'll wait.

Last edited by Jamos; 07-12-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:14 PM   #3
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!
Re: What's the most complicated event you've set up so far?

Make one that involves a switch and several variables. Going from a maker that didn't have variables to one that does is interesting. There are so many more thing available with variables. Yeah I know I'm late to the bus, but whatevs.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote