RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker Workshop > RPG Maker FES

Old 06-30-2017, 02:47 AM   #1
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed
Play anything yet?

There seems to be quite a few games already made. Anyone play any of them and if so, how are they?

Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:56 AM   #2
DarkwingChuck
Donkey Emperor

Location: Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
DarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small treesDarkwingChuck sleeps with small trees
Re: Play anything yet?

I played one last night. I forget the name of it off hand. {Insert title here when I get home.} It was really short, just a couple of maps and one battle but it was well made. A fair amount of text with few typos and they managed to give their characters a bit of personality in a short time.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:47 PM   #3
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!

Some sort of demo before the game was released. It showed off some levels and the battles outside were unwinnable.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:59 PM   #4
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
I <3 foxes

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a fairly shiny person.

I've played some of the games made with Fes. The top 3 I recommend are Academonic, A Dragon's Tale (when I played it it was just a demo but now it's been updated but requires DLC from when it was updated sadly), and Legacy of the Ancients (this one is currently a demo that doesn't require DLC but I think that might not be the actual title but it's close at least).
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote