RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 09-12-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
Redeye
You wasted time with this

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.
Post something Funny

It can be anything, like "My Life", the most original joke on the youtube comments section. Make the Pavilion great again by making people laugh.

This is my personal favorite parody of car commercials.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:47 PM   #2
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
I <3 foxes

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a fairly shiny person.
Re: Post something Funny

Devil Kings's cringy character names, stage names, and voice acting (still a good game though).

Character Names: Arslan, Azure Dragon, Bramble, Devil King, Frost, Hornet, Irdene, Iron Ox, Kahz, Lady Butterfly, Lark, Muri, Orwik, Puff, Q-Ball, Reaper, Red Minotaur, Scorpio, Talon, Venus, and Zaan.

Stage Names: Ambush at Shadow Gorge, Arctica Rebellion, Assault on Bloomdale, Battle at Riverglen, Border Patrol, Chase at the Tablelands, Crossing the River Styx, Deadwood Counteroffensive, Divide and Conquer Faylinn, Fall of the High Temple, Flooding Gulthas Nam, Landing at Nanvia, Leveling Kush, Pilgrimage to Cathedral City, Ruse at Riverglen, Siege of Dark Spire, Storm on the Great Plains, and Twisted High Temple.

Edit: Added character names section. Added stage names section. Character names are cringy by a little. Stage names are mostly okay (hardly any are cringy). The voice acting is the most cringy part of all! Hardly any of the voices don't sound cringy. I still enjoy the game. It's quite fun.

Last edited by RPGMakerConsoleFan101; 09-15-2017 at 11:40 PM.
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:43 PM   #3
The_Real_Crunk
Totally Metal

The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like The_Real_Crunk is walking around in the background like

The_Real_Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:59 PM   #4
MetalKingTonberry
Pavilionite

MetalKingTonberry is a fairly shiny person.

Some of the bizarre random names for generic characters in the Disgaea series:

Insert Name
Never Forget Me
Super Evil Guy
Flaming Pancakes!
Side Order of Bacon
Prof. Judo Chop
NEW GAME -
Buy 1, Get 1
Not to Be Trusted
Funny Bingo Guy
8x11 Printer Paper
Bank Account
Margin of Error

...Yes, these are all used as character names. How do they even come up with some of these?
Old 09-13-2017, 12:54 AM   #5
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

I'm so sorry, Redeye... I wanted to post something, but I couldn't find a picture of your mom...

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:31 AM   #6
Garr123
forgiveness buttons

Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.Garr123 discovered the rare atomic element Awesomite.

"At first it just looked like a picture of a bunch of lily pads, but then I started scraping at it with my pocket knife and the whole painting just sort of spoke to me," Schmidt said. "For the first time, I finally understand what Monet was trying to get across in her work."
Garr123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 03:32 PM   #7
Deeth Irteen
Darkness is the truth

Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.Deeth Irteen is recognized as being 'cool' by Beavis and Butthead.

Want to know why baseball stadiums sell hot dogs? They used to sell German sausages, but they were the wurst.

Quote:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
-Walt Disney
Deeth Irteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:39 PM   #8
Redeye
You wasted time with this

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.

0:56 is probably the best one of them all. Apparently, German dubs makes TV shows more hilarious instead of loud and scary-sounding.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:02 PM   #9
Xisthruos
Pavilionite

Xisthruos is an awesome possumXisthruos is an awesome possumXisthruos is an awesome possumXisthruos is an awesome possumXisthruos is an awesome possum

I refuse to provide mirth or 'funny.' Instead, I will provide you only with cold, dispassionate facts and figures.

I recently read an exhaustive scientific article online which opens thusly:

"Elimination of flatulence is a challenging practical problem associated with the consumption of soybeans."

You can't argue with that.

I present the article in its entirety for your edification.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02582414
Xisthruos is offline   Reply With Quote