RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > News Forum

Old 09-29-2016, 06:19 AM   #21
Ωbright
Too Big to Fail

Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like Ωbright is walking around in the background like
Re: RPG Creator for iOS

Old 09-29-2016, 04:51 PM   #22
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small treesRyner sleeps with small trees

Is the Add Item event busted for anyone else? The list that opens when you click what item you want to add is the states list. So the list of items for me to add says things like Death and Poison instead of potion or sword or whatever.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #23
Pagerron
RPGM3-notperfectbutgood

Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!

Just played Gwommy's game.
It's called Get Out 1: Bedroom Escape.
Not hard. Fun. Short. Of all the English games available so far, it's the most playable and enjoyable in my opinion. You should play it and give it a star so all the unplayable test games that have been put up there don't get a second look.

Last edited by Pagerron; 09-29-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Pagerron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 12:27 AM   #24
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryner View Post
Is the Add Item event busted for anyone else? The list that opens when you click what item you want to add is the states list. So the list of items for me to add says things like Death and Poison instead of potion or sword or whatever.
I encountered this too. Is there a way around it? If not, this is a really bad glitch. Hope the next updates brings a lot of improvements.

Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 12:54 AM   #25
Pagerron
RPGM3-notperfectbutgood

Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duel View Post
I encountered this too. Is there a way around it? If not, this is a really bad glitch. Hope the next updates brings a lot of improvements.
That is weird. I just started a game from scratch and it looks like when you choose the change item option,
Death=Potion item
Poison=Hi-potion item
Blind=Full potion item
Silence=Ether item
Berserk= Mega Ether item
Confusion = -------- item
Weird!!

Hey! I have published my first game for RPG Creator called The Cave (It's a sample for switches an variables) if you want to check it out! 😀

It is such a cool little app!
Old 10-30-2016, 04:23 PM   #26
Pagerron
RPGM3-notperfectbutgood

Hey everybody. It's been a little over a month now since the release of RPG Creator. How many of you guys are playing or creating with it? Just curious

I'm working on a game that's going to take a little while to complete. It's been fun messing around with sound effect creation, bgm creation, but I'm not so good at sprite creation for characters and enemies. 😕
Old 11-11-2016, 06:34 PM   #27
1ce
Stay informed

1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.

Not for this maker, but I have been tinkering with rpg maker in the last couple of days. I'm hoping to have another game project finished someday.
1ce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 09:26 PM   #28
Pagerron
RPGM3-notperfectbutgood

Okay cool! Good luck 1ce!

If anyone is using RPG Creator and you want to use an on screen timer make sure to use timers 2 and 3 only. Timer 1 doesn't appear on the screen for some reason.

I just created a small game called You Guys Rock to get a little more online discussion going. 😀

Last edited by Pagerron; 11-13-2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Updating
Pagerron is offline   Reply With Quote