RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 3 Full Games

Old 01-20-2006, 07:23 PM   #1
Tsunami
Game Maker

Tsunami is a fairly shiny person.
Centurion

Centurion is the story of a wanderer named Abiles in the world of Arlius. He is on the run from the Seven Clans which control the Arlian government, and who are willing to pay 1,000,000,000 in gold for Abiles' head. After several years of running, Abiles joins up with a small resistance group to overthrow the Seven Clans, and thus, his campaign against the Clan Leaders begins. A campaign fueled by both anger and regret.

Created by Tsunami
Max Drive File

Note: I appologize for all the revisions on this game, I've just had several problems getting it exactly the way I want it. This should be the final version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	centry1.jpg
Views:	1332
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	521   Click image for larger version

Name:	centry2.jpg
Views:	792
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	522   Click image for larger version

Name:	centry3.jpg
Views:	2540
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	523  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Centurion(final version).zip (461.0 KB, 2006 views)
File Type: zip centurionps3.zip (406.7 KB, 447 views)

Last edited by Valkysas; 04-10-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
Phoenix
H2SO4

Phoenix should consider running for president of the astronauts.Phoenix should consider running for president of the astronauts.Phoenix should consider running for president of the astronauts.Phoenix should consider running for president of the astronauts.
Re: Centurion

Sounds like a cool game. Once I get RPG Maker 3 (I just ordered it from GameExpress.com), I'll be sure to download it
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 01:09 PM   #3
Doosan

Q_Q?

can i insert thease games in the PS2 rpg maker ,if yes how. answer at doosan@bankerinter.net
Old 03-25-2006, 07:08 PM   #4
Tsunami
Game Maker

Tsunami is a fairly shiny person.
Re: Centurion

What do you mean by insert? You can play this game on RPG Maker 3, but you'll need a maxdrive to transfer the file from your computer to your PS2 memory card.

SS World (RPGM2) Extravaganzicon Contest Winner
A Ronin Story (RPGM3)
SS World 2 (RPGM2)
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #5
Lausen
Call me Amazing

Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.
RPGM3 Centurion

Story: Well I would say this is the heart of the game. It is short, but cleaver. The focus of the game is to beat the clan leaders that rule the government. Each of the clans controls a certain monster. For example the first one is the Goblin clan. There are a good number of playable characters which is a good thing. Each character has their own personality and most of them are tied into the game pretty well. The story teller was used well in this game. It worked well with the airship part and when you see the leaders talking to each other. The one problem was the game felt very linear. Not much control of what to do, but because the story is good it isn't that big of a problem. Except...

Memory used: I don't recall the exact percent, but it was like 50-60% I'm not saying you need to use it all, but with that extra percent you could have made some side quests or more decorative events.

Maps: The maps were done good, just basic. Nothing over the top or particularly interesting. They all felt connected and believable for the area. The biggest problem I had with the game was the towns and dungeons weren't blended in. They all sat way above the ground. Very annoying.

Decorative Aspect: Despite the look of the towns on the outside the insides are very nice, well organized. Their are many people to talk to. It was cool to hear them talk about the Centurion. The hide out was very nice inside. The dungeons though nothing too tricky were done good. No lag at all.

Battles: Simply TOO MANY. At some points I would take two steps and bang battle. It got frustrating. And the monsters didn't do anything to special. At first it took some time to kill them, but after a while it got easy. Every game with random battles needs a skill or item to decrease the encounter rate. The boss battles on the other hand were a lot better. You could really get into them because you are lead to believe they are beyond powerful and at times they were. A few minor things could have added to it.

Overall: The story is where it's at with this game, but it seemed the creativity ended with the story. Every thing was was pretty average. Basically what you would expect with the system. Once you get near the end you'll be happy you played it. That's when things start to come to gather. It may not be very flash, but it is still fun. Definitely something to check out.

The review may not be very long, but that's because the game wasn't that long. It was kept short and sweat.

I'd say a solid 7/10