RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 3 Demos

Old 01-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.
The Dark Tower

The demo is finally out, there is a lot of story pieces missing because I wanted to get the root gameplay worked out first.

Basically it's just a no plot demo right now to get feedback on the battle system and gameplay elements, nothing big nor fancy. However, since this is the farthest I ever got in creating a game I would appreciate some feedback and what I can do to improve the game for the final release.

The final release will have a ton more features and things then this, but I cannot add anymore until I recieve feedback on whether the root gameplay method is sufficient to carry on a storyline in your opinions, don't want to make a game no one wants to play.

Screenshots

There are a few things to note:
-Leveling up through random battles is required in this game, but only in certain areas.
-Yes, when you leave the tower, you are suppose to go back down to level one, however, your familiar retains their level.
-The game lags in some places because of the amount of detail on the screen.
-If you are stuck in the tower, walk along the wall and look for irregularities in the pattern of the stone, there are a lot of breakaway walls.
-It is suggested you check out my game forum and read about the game before you play, otherwise you'll find yourself quite lost and quite dead quite often.
-If there are any bugs please let me know.
-Weather and seasons are suppose to change as time passes, so dont be surprised if you come out of the dungeon and its raining outside, or snowing
-If you are familiar with Azure Dreams, this game is slightly based on it.
-Data is in file 2.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me in my screenshot topic.

Hope I did this right.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip DarkTower.zip (721.9 KB, 687 views)

Last edited by JPS; 03-06-2008 at 11:51 AM.
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.
Re: The Dark Tower

Forgot to add that this games battle system completely relied on my RPGM Stat-Balancing Excel Sheet.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
Sivart the Sloth Trencher
The Sultan of Swing

Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.Sivart the Sloth Trencher is ranked number one at Halo amongst Tibetan monks.

I'll give it a try soon. Just need to find my MAX Drive.
Sivart the Sloth Trencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
sleepywolf
I hug pandas

sleepywolf is made out of valuable stones!

I DL'ed your demo and I'm playin it as I type^^ I am taking notes for your sake about the good and the bad, and I'll tell em to you if you wish, after I am done.
sleepywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #5
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

Yeah sure, thanks

I know it needs a lot of work, so just compile a LONG list of stuff youd like to see and Ill work on it this weekend
Old 03-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #6
princeofpersiafreak8
Rpg making since '02

princeofpersiafreak8 is on a distinguished road

I wish I could download it I dont have a dex drive.
if you could do you think you could send screenshots. I'd love to see the game.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

http://pavilionboards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15906