RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > New Member Lobby

Old 01-28-2018, 10:22 PM   #21
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of
Re: I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamos View Post
I apologize too... for assuming everybody already knew who Owl really way...

Trust me, they were not bullying you. I'm sorry if you felt that way when they just being playful. But I understand, I was ruthlessly bullied back in middle school.

On another note, while at the beginning Owl was not Fan, now Fan had become Owl.
T-T
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:42 PM   #22
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
I'm so sorry! T-T

I don't like to be bullied so much so I did it to stop people from bullying me! I already get bullied enough at my middle school! I'm not Owl though! But I did create Owl 2 to lure people away from thinking that it was me because I'm not him/her! I studied Owl's account, and what people thought of him/her in order to create Owl 2! Please forgive me! T-T
I was joking more than serious in my post about keeping RPGM2, you're not the first one to imitate someone here

You could have gone about it a bit differently though.

Here I come Pav, like the Kool-Aid man barging into a funeral! Oh yeah!

Last edited by JPS; 01-29-2018 at 06:38 AM.
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:11 AM   #23
1ce
Stay informed

1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.

As someone who had to deal with your dumb ****, I'm ******. If you don't like being bullied, you can leave. All I can see is that you made a lot of work for me and I've got enough things in my life to take care of as-is. If you want to be liked and respected around here, making another account and harassing people is not the way to do it.

Edit: For some reason p!ssed is censored. Not quite sure why.

Last edited by 1ce; 01-29-2018 at 06:24 AM.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:36 AM   #24
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ce View Post
As someone who had to deal with your dumb ****, I'm ******. If you don't like being bullied, you can leave. All I can see is that you made a lot of work for me and I've got enough things in my life to take care of as-is. If you want to be liked and respected around here, making another account and harassing people is not the way to do it.

Oh yeah you did end up deleting quite a bit of stuff didn't you?

As Im not an admin, I don't know exactly how much of you alls time he wasted, but now that I think of it, it was quite a bit.

Old 01-29-2018, 06:52 AM   #25
Brightness
The Revolutionary Eon

Brightness is a name known to all

how sad.. if he really decided to leave then I'll lose my first pav bestfriend... and he'll not see the light of day of JPS' resurrection (We'll, he could always download it).

Anyone willing to be second?

-Give me a sign
Brightness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:53 AM   #26
JPS
Chillin' All Day

I doubt he'd leave, for one hes got too much time in RPGM, and two hes getting my copy of RPGM2 and the strategy guide tomorrow, he better not

Old 01-29-2018, 08:38 AM   #27
Brightness
The Revolutionary Eon

Brightness is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
I doubt he'd leave, for one hes got too much time in RPGM, and two hes getting my copy of RPGM2 and the strategy guide tomorrow, he better not
Oh yeah forgot about that. I actually PMed him, persuading him not to leave. I hope I have enough persuasion skills.

-Give me a sign
Brightness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:24 AM   #28
JPS
Chillin' All Day

*looks at skill stats*

Not too bad.

If he stays you might earn enough experience from this to level it up.

Old 01-29-2018, 01:27 PM   #29
Redeye
You wasted time with this

Redeye is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.Redeye is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.Redeye is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.Redeye is cooler than a T-Rex that with laser beam eyeballs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ce View Post

Uhh, did I miss something here? Shenanigans goings ons?
Old 01-29-2018, 01:43 PM   #30
JPS
Chillin' All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
Uhh, did I miss something here? Shenanigans goings ons?
ConsoleFan101 made the Owl 2 acct and went around trolling, 1ce had to deal with reports and such because of the troll spamming.

I really don't blame 1ce for being mad, there wasn't any real reason for 101 to do what he did, he made 1ce deal with it and after seeing Owl 2 still here after 3 days even I was considering leaving again because I felt if it really was Owl, hed just find a way to negate anything I attempted to do here.