RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Free Forum

Old 03-18-2017, 04:18 PM   #3501
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.
Re: Official Television Show Discussion Topic

Incredibly excited for The Leftovers.

If season 3 is as good as season 2, Breaking Bad will be dethroned.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:53 PM   #3502
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.Hrafn can be divided by zero without error.

Bite your tongue. Bite it!
Old 04-15-2017, 02:14 AM   #3503
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Mcardy pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.

I was really excited for the MST3k relaunch, and the 1st episode did not disappoint. Multiple times I was laughing really hard during stupid campy bad movie scenes.

2nd episode not as much, but I feel that the movie they picked was a large portion of the reason why it wasn't as good. I did have a really hard laugh at the end when the credit song rolled and their reaction to it, though.

If you got Netflix and liked the old MST3k you should check it out.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote