RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits > Game Forum Archives > JPS Innovations

Old 10-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.
Lords of the North

Seeing I'm ALWAYS hitting game-maker blocks with Anubis Conflict, Im doing something a little different but still using concepts from AC(such as line of sight).

Heres some screen shots...(the continents aren't done yet)

It's snowing in Scotland!

It's also eerily empty...

Long River

Map of Scotland

Northumbria

Map of Northumbria, it's apparently female...

I know what you're thinking about that second continent...but thats the way it formed over millions of years...I can't help that...
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #2
Seraph
~Finding My Way~

Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!Seraph plays that funky music, white boy!
Re: Lords of the North

Looks really good. I'm curious to know how "line of sight works", or, what it is exactly.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.JPS is the second person ever to get the highest possible score in Pac-Man.

Its like in the Metal Gear games...if you walk too close in front the enemies will see you, if you can find a way behind them you can kill them before they even see you, or just sneak past them.

More Screens of Bebbanburg

I might end up exchanging the tree for a smaller tree or a fountain.

Im leaving the storyline omitted, you guys can come up with your own through the screenshots

The design of the town was inspired by Lausens town in Holy-Chaos(I think that's where I saw it)

By the way Scotland is connected to Northumbria by the south end(the line is the boundary), Scotland is where the enemy resides while Northumbria is where the hero resides.

Last edited by JPS; 10-12-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
Lausen
Call me Amazing

Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.

It's looking pretty good so far. I like the look of the town. That's funny, when I first glanced at it it reminded me of Holy-Chaos. HC's not even out yet and it inspired someone. Woot woot!

seriously though, keep the screens coming. I love looking at peoples work.

Last edited by Lausen; 10-12-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Lausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #5
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lausen View Post
It's looking pretty good so far. I like the look of the town. That's funny, when I first glanced at it it reminded my of Holy-Chaos. HC's not even out yet and it inspired someone. Woot woot!

seriously though, keep the screens coming. I love looking at peoples work.
Wasnt there a town in your Field of Dreams entry that looked like that?
Old 10-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
Lausen
Call me Amazing

Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.Lausen is the third Mario Brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
Wasnt there a town in your Field of Dreams entry that looked like that?
Well, I use combinations of the steeple and other things to give the illusion of a much larger city. Obi's been taking some screens of Mirage of Destiny. Once those are up you'll see what I mean. I've done this with quit a few towns. but yeah there's one like it in my Map entry.

Last edited by Lausen; 10-12-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Lausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #7
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

Mirage of Destiny?
Old 10-12-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
Lausen
Call me Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
Mirage of Destiny?
http://www.pavilionboards.com/forum/...ad.php?t=18144
Old 10-16-2008, 04:50 PM   #9
JPS
Juggernaaaauuuuttttt

More screenshots!

This is the first conversation you see when you start the game, you'll be joining up with the muscular lad on the right, you'll also have that priest in your party eventually. :3

View of Lundene from Bebbanburg

The Danes has obliterated what once was a thriving city.

Oh oh...