RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Imaginari

Old 08-19-2017, 12:42 AM   #1
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.
My Project

Hey there gang. I was trying to find a collaborator for a game idea a couple months back when someone mentioned about Choice of Games, an interactive fiction publisher whose Hosted Games label lets anyone put something out there on iOS, Android and sometimes Steam and get a 25% cut of the take. As luck would have it, when I went there I found there was also a contest going on. Finish a 100,000 word game by January 31st and aside from the usual 25% you could compete for a $5,000 first prize for a $3k and $2k second and third place prize based on how the judges scored the books. I decided then and there that I was done with my years of excuses, of waiting around like Godot for someone to do part of the work in a project. So I am writing and coding this thing all by my lonesome, and it is going well. Only coded 10,000 words or so, but I have written 55,000 as of today. Which I feel good about since I only found out about the contest in mid-June. I have some ideas for future books with this company too if it works out, but one thing at a time.

So without further ado, a rough partial demo of Nuclear Powered Toaster!

http://https://dashingdon.com/play/hustlertwo/nuclear-powered-toaster/mygame/index.php?cb=78354

Last edited by Hrafn; 08-19-2017 at 12:43 AM.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:11 AM   #2
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.Hrafn almost built a time machine but was stopped by their future self.
Re: My Project

If anyone is interested in helping a Pavvie out, the deadline for this contest comes at the end of the month and I am currently looking for beta testers to check things like average stats in a playthrough and the like. Story feedback and spelling/grammar error reports are also helpful. If interested, just click the link and run through what is there so far. If you can post a pic or write down what your stats are at each new chapter, that would be a big help. I am also playtesting but mostly writing the ending so I lack a lot of time to devote to it.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #3
Brightness
The Revolutionary Eon

Brightness is a name known to all

I read the first page and it was great as an intro. Salians is a pretty great term. Though I never imagined that your decisions will affect the ending, or is it?

P.S.
I can help, though I don't know how to right like an author would but I may come up with pretty amazing ideas. If you want though.

-Give me a sign

Last edited by Brightness; 01-03-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Brightness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:17 AM   #4
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Done and submitted as of this morning! Over 139,000 words in less than eight months. Feeling good about finishing. I will take a couple weeks off then start work on something new.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:48 PM   #5
1ce
Stay informed

1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.1ce received more popular votes than Nader.

Whoops! I totally missed this. I usually don't check the creative forum. Good job on finishing it up.

Next time you need a playtester let me know.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 09:31 PM   #6
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Sure thing! Feel free to play it anyhow if you want. I may still make changes before it actually goes to the App Store; this was just submitting it for the big contest. Twenty entries so far, so it will be interesting to see who takes the money.