RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Video Games

Old 04-13-2017, 01:28 PM   #4961
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!Hrafn glows in the dark, BABY!
Re: Unofficially Official What are you Playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcardy View Post
I bought a new monitor (1440p G-Sync) so I've been playing Metro 2033 Redux on it. It looks damn good. Dunno if this is really my type of game but I've read it's only about 8 hours long and I'm halfway done so I'll probably finish it.

It has started to get more intriguing after the first 3 chapters, though.

---

On the newly acquired sister's 3/DS games side, I beat Dragon Quest 4...it was not as good as I remember it being and luckily it's a hell of a lot shorter than DQ7 or 8 or 9. (Then I remembered it was OG NES, not SNES like 5/6)

I dabbled with Etrian Odyssey 3 and played it down to BF4. I just don't think after that, I want to spend the time necessary to beat a game like this. I think I'd rather play through other games in my backlog than slog through a bunch of first person mazes.
I just beat Redux myself a couple months ago. It is pretty good as far as being a slightly low-rent mix of Half-Life 2 and Bioshock. The setting is interesting, even if the characters and overall plot are not. I will probably start Last Light after I finish Xcom 2 or get tired of Destiny.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:51 AM   #4962
Wildfire
Pavilionite

Wildfire is a fairly shiny person.

Been pretty obsessed with Disgaea 5 for quite a while now. Nearly at 400 hours played, and it's still super fun.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:53 PM   #4963
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron made their own PS3 for $13.79dragaron made their own PS3 for $13.79dragaron made their own PS3 for $13.79dragaron made their own PS3 for $13.79dragaron made their own PS3 for $13.79dragaron made their own PS3 for $13.79

I've been finishing up end/post-game stuff in FFXV while cruising through Wind Waker HD (first time with Wind Waker). Just started Nioh last night and I like it, but it's taking me time to adjust to all of the nuances of combat.
dragaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #4964
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.

Overcooked is pretty great if you have someone to play couch co-op with you.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:57 PM   #4965
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phoneMaijo hacked the entire world with a cell phone

Having a lot of fun with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch
Old 04-30-2017, 10:49 PM   #4966
Sampson
Hail Satan

Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.Sampson framed Roger Rabbit.

Federation Force is a decent game if you have friends to play it with.

If it had simply been called Federation Force and not Metroid: Federation Force, it would've done fairly well both critically and commercially, I think. The lack of voice chat sucks, but it's basically Destiny Lite.
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote