Doyleman fishes for ducksDoyleman fishes for ducks
Zelda: Sword of Magic

Here's the final game:

Title: Zelda: Sword of Magic
Genre: Action
Rating: E

Reply in my topic at my forum.

Features:
Well, a short game (2 hours probably), some secret bosses, and um... a few secrets here and there. Working ACBS, health system, and such.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ZeldaSOM.zip (420.8 KB, 1104 views)
Old 06-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Zelda: Sword of Magic

wow, you sure sold it with that description, didnt you?

:p

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:30 PM   #3
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

:D
Old 07-01-2006, 11:42 AM   #4
Doyleman
Pavilion Regular

Didn't want to sell it. i hate it (now, anyway). Only uploaded it to boost RPGM2's game listing (you once said it'd never hit like 200 games. while i'm sure that's true, i do think i can get the list pretty big :))
Old 07-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #5
Biggie
Could get out more

Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...Biggie , I'm real happy for you, And I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce...

First things first, its longer than 2 hours, I have about 4 hours put into my file, and I finally... how do I say without spoiling it... "Got the new outfit." The dungeons are fun, the bosses are brilliant, it has a great CBS and it has a good story.
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:42 AM   #6
Doyleman
Pavilion Regular

Yes, it does, but I had bigger plans for it. The ACBS system I was using made me toss 3 items away (bomb, boomerang, and hookshot-which was replaced with the item you get in the water dungeon).

I love the gameplay, but I hate how I had to remove so much because the system it was using was restricting. I may decide to go back to put in a new one (that I just made a few days ago, actually...), but that would take a while, as I'd be changing most of the game itself.

Four hours and only that far?! I beat it, got all the heart pieces, and fairy sprites in 1 1/2!

Wa....

Tell me when you beat it, bigfoot :)

Last edited by Doyleman; 07-06-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Doyleman is offline   Reply With Quote