RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 1 Full Games

Old 01-05-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
Generexplayer
Grand Inc CEO

Generexplayer is on a distinguished road
Wings of Parenidy

In the vast world of Diwokia, The population is quickly spreading, and so are the evil Draxulons rising from the underworld, Pan. The Gods have offered a magical power of light called Parenidy, But the humans have yet to discover it. As a raging war intenseifys between man and beast, a desprete war general pulls a powerful soldier from the mysterious Web of time, and plunges her into the war, reguardless of her confusion and uncertanty of the world and its workings. Follow Her on her quest to restore peace to the new world and uncover all the mysteries behind her idenity.

Here it is. After a long devolopement, Its finnaly finished. I hope you all enjoy! And Don't snoop on the data and cheat with it.. Play it first without cheating.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wings of Parenidy.zip (237.4 KB, 305 views)

Last edited by Valkysas; 03-05-2014 at 10:24 PM.
Generexplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Wings of Parenidy GME format PS1

Can you supply some info on your game? So people downloading it from the site will know something about it before they download?

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:24 AM   #3
Generexplayer
Grand Inc CEO

Wings of Parenidy: Grand,Inc
Description: In the vast world of Diwokia, The population is quickly spreading, and so are the evil Draxulons rising from the underworld, Pan. The Gods have offered a magical power of light called Parenidy, But the humans have yet to discover it. As a raging war intenseifys between man and beast, a desprete war general pulls a powerful soldier from the mysterious Web of time, and plunges her into the war, reguardless of her confusion and uncertanty of the world and its workings. Follow Her on her quest to restore peace to the new world and uncover all the mysteries behind her idenity.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:15 PM   #4
Generexplayer
Grand Inc CEO

Well, I take it nobodys intrested?
Old 01-14-2014, 12:59 AM   #5
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

I am. Not much gets submitted when it comes to RPG Maker 1, at least to my knowledge, so it's cool to see people continue to make games with it. I'll have to give it a go.

Last edited by Duel; 01-14-2014 at 12:59 AM.
Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:46 AM   #6
Generexplayer
Grand Inc CEO

Thank you. I,m glad to have been able to feed to this wonderful pavillion once again. I suppose I just didint quite expect to have such little views in the beginning. But hopefully I,ll get more as time passes. Thank you.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #7
Generexplayer
Grand Inc CEO

Er, Uhh (Such a noob) Anybody Who Downloaded Memcard1, Please delete it and download this new one....i Made a dumb mistake..
Old 05-28-2015, 08:55 PM   #8
Generexplayer
Grand Inc CEO

Re: Wings of Parenidy

Attention to everybody who have played this game,
After recently reading the critics bad response to the game,
I am more angry at myself then hurt for not thinking over
when and how to publish this game. This game had been in rough
development since June 2013 to New Years 2014 and was released
here not long after. I had a very hard time coping with glitches and bugs
throughout but I at least thought that it would pay off in the end. Game play,
I felt should be left in a traditional RPG fashion while we focused on a story
that's new to the audience. However,As my sister played the game,
I soon learned that she was my head, Q.A.Tester. This game was ridden
with things that I felt needed to be fixed A.S.A.P. I also regretted submitting it
here because of these errors. To say honestly, I was so excited to release this game that I wasn't even finished with it's programming. So, please do not
think I would be as foolish to have programmed those bugs as part of the
software. As for the story, "WOP2" Is not a sequel, but rather the "Second Disc" Like "Final Fantasy VII" and "Final Fantasy IX". Therefore, the story is
incomplete and a lot of things that are quote, "Cryptic", are explained in
the second memory cards.

So, Now I will make it up to you.
Prior to the Review, I will release the game again with all bugs and glitches
fixed. Hereafter, I,d like to see this game examined again in a way I feel is
fairer to both the game, and to it's audience as it is currently not in its intended state. I sincerely apologize.
Grand.Inc
P.S. It is no spoiler to explain that the games protagonist, Metra, is
a human extracted from the future.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:25 PM   #9
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Don't be too hard on yourself, lots of people have made mistakes with RPGM projects.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:21 PM   #10
1ce
Stay informed

1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.1ce is better than Cookie Crisp.

Just take a look at some of the other games I've reviewed. There's a lot of bad games out there by more inexperienced people than you, so don't be too hard on yourself. You just gotta learn from your mistakes, dust yourself off, and try again.

It's admirable of you to try and re-release the game and fix everything that's wrong with it. That said, you have your work cut out for you, as there's a lot to fix. I'll be here if you need any suggestions or feedback, and I'd be willing to review the updated game when it comes out.

p.s. I had no idea Metra was a human extracted from the future. The text in this game needs to be much more straightforward, and spellchecked.
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote