RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 1 Full Games

Old 08-31-2007, 11:45 PM   #1
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!
Don't Move!

In this award winning garbage contest entry, the objective is simple....Don't Move! That is, if you can boot the game up.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DontMove.zip (17.8 KB, 637 views)
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:44 AM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Don't Move!

Don't Move
By 1ce
RPG Maker 1

Overview
It does not work. The GME file contains the system and scenario data. It will not load the scenario data. Going into edit mode, I was able to load both datas and play the game in test play mode. But that doesnt count, since that's test play. It didnt work when I went to play it, so that experience is what I have to judge the game based on.

Visual Design
It doesnt have any.

Sound Design
There is nothing.

Story
Not present.

Gameplay
Does not exist.

Final Thoughts / Score
I don't know how this happened. any game that loads for test play should load as an actual game. but it won't. I tried it on a PS1, PS2, and even on the PS3. It just would not load the scenario data. I do not believe this was intentional, since I can think of no way to replicate it. As this is a garbage contest, the goal is to make a terrible game. A game that just refuses to function is the perfect example of a garbage game. It manages to fail at everything that could let someone call it a "game". As a bonus, this game alone is responsible for the delay in getting the contest results posted. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work, and it all failed.

10 spanish unicorns out of 10.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #3
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!

Right now this game doesn't show up on the list of full RPGM1 games. Could that be changed? I know it's a garbage game and all, but I'd like it to be more, y'know, widely available if anyone wants to play it.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:31 AM   #4
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

It's showing just fine for me.

Old 04-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #5
1ce
Stay informed

I would think that, having looked through the database so many times, I would have seen it.

*whistles loudly* Nothing to see here folks, move along.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:08 PM   #6
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

It, along with the other garbage games, were missing from the listing for over a year due to an organization mistake I made and forgot about, but it was fixed recently.