|04-29-2007, 09:14 PM||#1|
Too Big to Fail
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: By the wayside
Ursus Quest: Shadow of the Towers (final)
Data Slot # - 1
Play Time - (30-40)+ hours
Genre - Epic Adventure RPG
Rating - All ages
Release Date - 10-30-06
Final Version Release Date - 4-20-07
You play as Troy, the leader of a previous expedition, some 20 years
prior. You and your old battlemates are all in town for a reunion, and as
the mead flows...'boasts turn to wagers'...and the team is on for another
trip around the world...for the sheer joy of adventure! And yes, of course
they wind up getting MUCH more than they bargained for...
Game Features -
- 14 painstakingly rendered maps, joined seamlessly
- Players choose 3 characters out of a possible 7 at the beginning, but gain the ability to switch out everyone (including the main character) upon reaching the final town.
- 32 possible beginning parties
- 65 Weapons
- 30 Equips (armor/robes/shields)
- 32 Accessories
- Many secret legendary equips, and 4 secret bosses
- 98 enemies
- 144 ally skills
- Literally HUNDREDS of enemy skills
- Obtain and decorate your own mansion, complete with treasure museum
- 9 treasures to display in the museum, and each does something cool in the game. Collect all 9 for a surprise!
- Engaging storyline, with amusing dialogues and memorable characters
- 1 secret bonus character
- Won 'Most Promising Demo' award at rpgmmag.com!
*FEATURES OF THE FINAL VERSION OF THE GAME*
- Most maps now have a sandy path linking all major points, which players can use to avoid enemy encounters.
- All skills have been organised to a greater extent, so that they appear in the proper order in battle.
- 10 new items
- about 20 new story events
- about 75 new chests in dungeons
- About 100 new enemy skills. All bosses have 16 skills, and other enemies have from 3 to 8 at least.
- Many new enemy drops in almost every area of the game
- Numerous small tweaks to hero/enemy stats
- Now provides access to a bonus game if 2 requirements are met!
*Having trouble playing this game? Find a walkthrough here, and gain access to many maps and general info!
*Want to post a question, comment, or report a bug? You can do so here.
Last edited by Valkysas; 04-07-2010 at 11:37 PM.
|09-06-2007, 08:25 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Re: Ursus Quest: Shadow of the Towers (final)
I gotta say I'm pretty pumped to check this game out, I hope I can find my ps2 max drive disk.