RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Submissions > RPG Maker 1 Demos

Old 03-13-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Draygone wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.
Slayers' Reign

Developer: Draygone, Dracoon Creations
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: Teen
Release: Cancelled

Centuries ago, a war between man and dragonkind ended with the dragons being forced into another world. Six years ago, they returned to take back their land.

But then they disappeared, and the only person who knows they're behind the ghostly dragonite invasion is ridiculed when he tries to convince everyone of it, until one finally comes out of hiding from a nearby cave. But what is this dragon's intentions, and do the dragons really intend to take the world away from mankind?

2014 Release

The downloadable below contains two versions of the game. The "Alpha Build" contains the complete work-in-progress of the game's first scenario. The "Magcon Demo" contains a special version of the game created for RPGM Magazine's Magcon '09, featuring the beginning of the second scenario (the furthest I got with this game), a pair of minigames, and a trailer.

Each version is completely separate from the other. Neither version of the game have been properly balanced, but they are (mostly) bug-free, with a decent amount of polish in the "Alpha Build" in particular. There is no password-protection.

The "Alpha Build" requires 3 memory cards during bootup (System, Scenario, Art), while the "Magcon Demo" requires 2 (System/Art, Scenario/Art). I am releasing it because the game may not ever be finished, and I'd like to have something of this game out there. Whether I'll ever continue work on the game, I really don't know.

Here's a trailer, by the way: http://youtu.be/9otATUhV_b4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SR 2014a.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	1409   Click image for larger version

Name:	SR 2014b.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	1410   Click image for larger version

Name:	SR 2014c.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1411   Click image for larger version

Name:	SR 2014d.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	1412   Click image for larger version

Name:	SR 2014e.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	1413   Click image for larger version

Name:	SR 2014f.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1414   Click image for larger version

Name:	SR 2014g.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	1415  
Attached Files
File Type: zip SR Alpha-Demo 2014.zip (199.2 KB, 115 views)
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Last edited by Draygone; 07-18-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote