RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker General

Old 07-11-2017, 05:30 PM   #61
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like
Re: RPG Maker FES General Information

This is a bit disappointing, as all of the paid DLC was 50% off in EU for the first week of release.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:01 PM   #62
Goyle
keep walking forward

Goyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310oz

My conjecture from the delays is that there was probably some sort of contract or licensing problem through Nintendo of America, so maybe part of that involved no discounts? Guessing, but its all I can think of.

I'm still planning on waiting a few to buy the paid stuff, I don't think I need any of it immediately. 15 hours in to dev and maybe 20 minutes of gameplay if you dawdle.

Last edited by Goyle; 07-11-2017 at 09:18 PM.
Goyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:51 PM   #63
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is made out of valuable stones!

The DLC is officially out! I just bought and downloaded all of it somewhere between 12am-1pm.
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #64
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

I wonder when the disgaea and phantom brave stuff will release.

Valkysas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #65
Goyle
keep walking forward

Goyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310ozGoyle has a serving size of 310oz

Yeah I've heard zero word on those. I'm curious too.
Goyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:54 PM   #66
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

Was not aware of Phantom Brave. I'd only heard about Disgaea.

Valk, any reason NIS published this and not Enterbrain?
Old 07-11-2017, 11:04 PM   #67
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

Enterbrain has no US operation.

If you mean agetec, as far as I'm aware, they no longer exist.

Last edited by Valkysas; 07-11-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Valkysas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #68
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

No!!!!!!!!!! Agetec is gone!!!!!!!!!! At least we have NIS America!
Old 07-12-2017, 12:48 AM   #69
MetalKingTonberry
Pavilionite

MetalKingTonberry is a fairly shiny person.

I got the free DLC, and I made the mistake of getting the "supernatural" set, which is for some reason called "Sea Serpent" in-game and is basically a night-time version of the Sengoku set. Not what I was expecting at all.

I want to get the second sci-fi set, but I'll have to get an eShop card first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
I wonder when the disgaea and phantom brave stuff will release.
Disgaea and Phantom Brave sets? I'm really interested in that. I like both of those.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:56 AM   #70
Duel
Donkey Emperor

Duel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealedDuel is hermetically sealed

DLC seems neat. Hope to see more.

One thing I'm already noticing is that many games uploaded are just demos. Some that I doubt will never be finished.

EDIT: The Hall of Fame category is interesting. wonder how that'll work.

Last edited by Duel; 07-12-2017 at 02:42 AM.
Duel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:56 AM   #71
Perversion
Girl Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Enterbrain has no US operation.

If you mean agetec, as far as I'm aware, they no longer exist.
Yeah...it's been a while. I meant Agetec.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:33 AM   #72
Perversion
Girl Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalKingTonberry View Post
I got the free DLC, and I made the mistake of getting the "supernatural" set, which is for some reason called "Sea Serpent" in-game and is basically a night-time version of the Sengoku set. Not what I was expecting at all.
Just checked the assets that are shown (in Japanese) by following the link I posted on the last page...and yeah. Aside from the extra sound effects/music, some of the paid DLC seems to just be palette swaps.

Modern horror is just night-time Modern with a bit of new stuff.
Supernatural is just night-time Sengoku with a bit of new stuff.

Modern 2 has the most stuff that differs from the free Modern set. Sengoku 2 also seems to have a bunch of different stuff, followed by Sci-Fi 2, which does contain a good chunk of palette swaps (mostly to purple), but does have some stuff not in the free Sci-Fi set.

I wish they gave the option of only purchasing the SE and/or chibis as they apparently do with the JP release as opposed to being forced to buy redundant maps and objects if you only are interested in new music.

As of now, I am really only interested in Sci-Fi 2 (possibly) and the special materials set...you know I lurves me some minigames.

Last edited by Perversion; 07-12-2017 at 03:49 AM.
Perversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:16 PM   #73
1ce
Stay informed

1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!1ce killed Rambo... with a SLEDGEHAMMER!

What I'd really like is a water tile that the player can walk on. Unfortunately the base game has only unwalkable water, and the free dlc does, but it's just a solid color and doesn't look very watery. Does the paid dlc fix that, maybe the modern set 2?
1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:50 PM   #74
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

When will you add a forum for RPG Maker Fes? Also will you be adding forums for RPG Maker 2000, RPG Maker 2003, RPG Maker VX Ace, RPG Maker MV, and RPG Creator?
Old 07-13-2017, 10:02 PM   #75
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

Fes has already been added.

Click me.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #76
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

I thought a forum was the thing on the left side of the screen on the home for a bit. That's why I put "forum"! Oops!
Old 07-28-2017, 11:34 PM   #77
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

Do we talk about RPG Maker Fes anymore? It's been awhile since anyone mentioned anything on it so I decided to post this so everyone can remember this game. I'm still working on my RPG (it's gonna be big). I still haven't released a demo do to how big it is.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:45 PM   #78
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

You guys really need to try these 2 horror games made with RPG Maker Fes! There is Biohazard which reminds me of Resident Evil, and is really good. Then there's Unnatural Selection which reminds me of 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, and is also really good.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:29 AM   #79
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.

Biohazard is actually what Resident Evil is called in Japan. =P
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 04:31 PM   #80
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

Cool.