RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker General

Old 01-15-2018, 02:58 AM   #101
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of
Re: RPG Maker FES General Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ce View Post
What's the product ID?
app0r539
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:33 PM   #102
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
app0r539
It has been changed because of the minor update I made.
Old 01-27-2018, 08:49 PM   #103
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

You could always file a complaint with Nintendo, as long as you have proof its yours(a link to your game with a date uploaded thats earlier than his), that should be all thats needed for them to take it down.

Whether he modified it or not, a majority of it Im sure is still yours, and itll be obvious its yours.

Nintendo cares about its fanbase much more than Sony or Microsoft, you might have some luck with it, and might even get the other account banned in the process.

Here I come Pav, like the Kool-Aid man barging into a funeral! Oh yeah!
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:47 PM   #104
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
You could always file a complaint with Nintendo, as long as you have proof its yours(a link to your game with a date uploaded thats earlier than his), that should be all thats needed for them to take it down.

Whether he modified it or not, a majority of it Im sure is still yours, and itll be obvious its yours.

Nintendo cares about its fanbase much more than Sony or Microsoft, you might have some luck with it, and might even get the other account banned in the process.
He didn't modify it in anyway. He just claimed it as his own idea, and creation. He even said that he was RPGMakerConsoleFan101 because I put my username in the original creation so he decided to say that he was RPGMakerConsoleFan101, and I wasn't. If people went to the Pavilion they would find out the truth that he copied my game. The real version that's made by me got a 5/5 star rating while Ash's copied version got a 1/5 star rating. I think people already know the truth.

Last edited by RPGMakerConsoleFan101; 01-27-2018 at 09:47 PM.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:27 PM   #105
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

Does anyone talk about this anymore!? I missed it when everyone was more active! Like when I first joined in back in July of 2017! You guys were all talking about RPG Maker Fes which caused me to want to join! Bring back the good old memories of RPG Maker Fes!
Old 01-28-2018, 04:58 PM   #106
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

I dont even know what FES stands for

Here I come Pav, like the Kool-Aid man barging into a funeral! Oh yeah!
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:03 PM   #107
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
I dont even know what FES stands for
It's short for Festival. Also the game includes a type of music exclusive to it. It's called "Festival".