RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > RPG Maker General

Old 09-16-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.
New Show - Diet Dray

If you watched my recent playthrough of Variant, you'll know that I got tired of let's playing RPG Maker games. I was so focused on making sure the commentary was good, I had a hard time simply enjoying the game.

So as a solution, I've given up on let's playing RPG Maker games (for now), and am instead doing a review-type show where I talk about the games I'm playing. But instead of talking about the whole game all at once, I spread the review over multiple parts, going in-depth with each chapter of the game. It's kinda like a "let's play lite", hence, "Diet Dray".

Since the show is new, I decided that a proper re-introduction to RPG Maker was in order. And what better way to re-introduce RPG Maker than with its sample game, Gobli?

I'm sure there's room for improvement, so if you have any suggestions on how to make the show better, it would be appreciated!

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Draygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:03 PM   #2
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Show - Diet Dray

Hello Draygone! Would it be okay if you accept my friend request? Also, you're a good YouTuber!
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:46 AM   #3
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.Draygone flings sweet-smelling poo.

I've never seen a point to friend requests on a web forum. But thanks for the compliment.
"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."
Old 10-01-2017, 01:13 PM   #4
Draygone
"Raccoonish"

I'm a little disappointed that this topic seems to have recieved only a few views in two weeks' time. I will have to consider front-paging this once I'm done with Gobli. (I don't want there to be a flood of threads like I had before.)

Gobli Ep2
A story of pride and ascension. And a hoard of enemies that probably could've been balanced better.

EDIT:
In case anybody's wondering, this show has been cancelled. I really didn't want to give up on it this quickly, but making this show was putting me under a lot of stress, and I was not enjoying it at all. It's a shame, because I think the show's premise is a good idea. But I don't have the time or energy to make a show like this.

I will leave the first two episodes available to watch, albeit unlisted at Youtube.

I will probably go back to my "let's play rebooted" topic for future RPG Maker playthroughs, although I don't have any planned at the moment.

The reason why I'm editing this post instead of making a new post is because I want this topic to quietly disappear. If you want to talk to me about the show, please do so through private messages.

Last edited by Draygone; 10-18-2017 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Cancelling this show.