RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > Front Desk > Site Info and Suggestions

Old 06-13-2017, 11:13 AM   #1
GLM
1989 POLOCOM

GLM is a splendid one to beholdGLM is a splendid one to behold
RPG Maker MV?

Is there a reason that there is no MV forum? Lots of people are using it, especially with the ability to finally make decent stand-alone applications..
GLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: RPG Maker MV?

It'll be added soon, along with RPG Maker FES.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #3
Drew
Pavilionite

Drew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlightDrew got lost in the backyard once but that's ok, they brought a flashlight

I was wondering the same, picked up the cheap bundle of MV this sale and was curious why there is no forum yet.
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:48 AM   #4
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of

There already is a forum for the PC versions XP and VX. So they should add the other PC versions that came out in the US like 2000 (it's actually in the US. Check the Steam store), 2003 (this is a PC version that I would want to have that used to be a Japan-only but now it's out in the US! Yay! Check the Steam store or Degica), VX Ace (I would like to have this), and MV (I would love to have this).
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:14 PM   #5
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plateRyner has their own collectable plate

It honestly seems a little silly to have seperate sub-forums for each PC maker.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:16 PM   #6
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
It'll be added soon, along with RPG Maker FES.
*cough*
Posted: 06-13-2017, 05:14 PM

Youre not giving up on us are ya Valk?

I've ran a vBulletin forum before, I can make the forums and do all your minor forum tasks if you tell me what you need done. *whistle*

Here I come Pav, like the Kool-Aid man barging into a funeral! Oh yeah!

Last edited by JPS; 01-24-2018 at 10:19 PM.
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:07 PM   #7
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud ofRPGMakerConsoleFan101 has much to be proud of

Why no forum for RPG Maker 2000, RPG Maker 2003, RPG Maker MV, and RPG Creator? We already have one for RPG Maker, RPG Maker 2, RPG Maker 3, RPG Maker Fes, RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, and RPG Maker VX Ace. Why not the others?

Last edited by RPGMakerConsoleFan101; 01-25-2018 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-26-2018, 12:30 AM   #8
Brightness
The Revolutionary Eon

Brightness is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMakerConsoleFan101 View Post
Why no forum for RPG Maker 2000, RPG Maker 2003, RPG Maker MV, and RPG Creator? We already have one for RPG Maker, RPG Maker 2, RPG Maker 3, RPG Maker Fes, RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, and RPG Maker VX Ace. Why not the others?
Yeah, if there would be one. It'll lessen limitations and everyone can share.

-Give me a sign
Brightness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:20 AM   #9
JPS
Chillin' All Day

JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!JPS plays that funky music, white boy!

Who uses 2k and 2k3? or Creator? Im assuming we'd probably want to stay away from 2k and 2k3 because theres still going to be TONS of people out there with the hacked copy, unless theres a way to tell them apart from the legit copies.

Here I come Pav, like the Kool-Aid man barging into a funeral! Oh yeah!
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:32 AM   #10
Brightness
The Revolutionary Eon

Brightness is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
Who uses 2k and 2k3? or Creator? Im assuming we'd probably want to stay away from 2k and 2k3 because theres still going to be TONS of people out there with the hacked copy, unless theres a way to tell them apart from the legit copies.
You do have a point. Ok, no one! Don't use them! (That's how fast my mind change&#128514

-Give me a sign
Brightness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 02:20 PM   #11
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
Pavilionite

There is a way to tell the difference between the legit copies of 2000, and 2003, and the hacked copies of them. The legit copies are off of Steam, and they have a better translation than the hacked copies.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:38 PM   #12
Omnislash024
Cuz I said so.

Omnislash024 feeds off the prayers of childrenOmnislash024 feeds off the prayers of children

Uh, Valky, we do need an MV forum.