RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > RPG Maker > Designer Series

Old 02-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Fushigi na Renamon
Lurker of Legend

Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.
Fighter Maker, The Return of Karatikubaka

Greetings all two of you who read this forum.

I just wanted to let everybody know that, within the next month or so, my Fighter Maker character Karatikubaka will be appearing here on film!

He'll be uploaded on a dex drive, at which point I'll convert the dex file to a save file, boot up an emulator (I own the game, so it's legal!) and capture each and every one of his moves on Fraps. I'll also try to find hosting to upload the file for you to download him and play with him!

For those of you who may remember downloading him previously, he's got tons more to work with now! 24 hits, 3 throws, walking animation, and a brand new lose animation.

I hope I'll be able to share his idiocy with all of you soon.

Last edited by Fushigi na Renamon; 02-06-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Fushigi na Renamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Goufunaki
Bah!

Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.Goufunaki enjoys beefs.
Re: Fighter Maker, The Return of Karatikubaka

Goufunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like

You can submit him here: http://www.pavilionboards.com/forum/...splay.php?f=78

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
Fushigi na Renamon
Lurker of Legend

Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.Fushigi na Renamon pased Go on the Monopoly Board and recieved $400.

Most excellent. Thanks!

I'm hoping within the next two weeks.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #5
Pagerron
RPGM3-notperfectbutgood

Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!Pagerron glows in the dark, BABY!

Very cool! I can't wait to see him in action.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Fushigi na Renamon
Lurker of Legend

AND HERE HE IS!!!

Link to the file-containing topic:
http://www.pavilionboards.com/forum/...ad.php?t=23402

Link for the video of all his animations:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/cheesebread/videos/6/

Enjoy, everyone!