RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Video Games

Old 01-16-2018, 09:37 PM   #5181
Mcardy
Joe Biden from Space

Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!Mcardy is a big fat rollar coaster of LOOOOVE!
Re: Unofficially Official What are you Playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK View Post
yeah it really complimented the realism of pausing at any moment in a battle to eat food and get all your health back too.
lol yeah there should really be a cooldown / restrictions on eating food. Abusing stamina food while hang gliding before I got a lot of shrines done was my main form of exploration.
Mcardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:19 AM   #5182
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.dragaron is full of 40 different essential vitamins and minerals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK View Post
yeah it really complimented the realism of pausing at any moment in a battle to eat food and get all your health back too.
Well, at least Link rides horses and not motorcycles.
dragaron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:20 PM   #5183
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.

I played through Inside last night. I canít remember the last time I was so impressed by a gameís design.

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:30 PM   #5184
JPS
Donkey Emperor

JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.

Currently jumping between Ark: Survival Evolved, GTA V and AC:Black Flag.

Some indie games Ive played recently: House Flipper and Farmers Dynasty...nice laid back chill games.

Last edited by JPS; 01-19-2018 at 12:30 PM.
JPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:03 PM   #5185
Maijo
Donkey Emperor

Maijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poorMaijo feeds sandals to the poor

I've been streaming Chrono Trigger lately. It's my first ever playthrough. I really like it.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:19 PM   #5186
Jamos
Ultimate Authority on Fun

Jamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spiteJamos ate 15 spider-man cake decorations out of spite

Ah yes, I remember my first time playing Chrono Trigger. It was magical... and I played it after Chrono Cross. Despise CC's many flaws, I really enjoyed it and when CT made its PS1 debut, I bought it. Only later heard about how the original version didn't have a 2 second pause before battles. Didn't hamper my enjoyment of the game and played through the game several times. Good times.

Add me... I'll wait.
Jamos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:23 PM   #5187
JPS
Donkey Emperor

JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.JPS is loved even more than Berries N' Cream by the little lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maijo View Post
I've been streaming Chrono Trigger lately. It's my first ever playthrough. I really like it.
I love chrono trigger, did a playthrough of it last year. Last time I played it before that was the year it came out lol
Old 01-20-2018, 08:28 PM   #5188
Hrafn
Valhallanite

Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.Hrafn wears matching socks despite waking in the dark.

People made too much about the load times on the SNES to PS1 Square ports. CT was lots of fun on there, with the added features and nice cinematics. Ditto for FF6.