RPG Maker Pavilion  

Go Back   RPG Maker Pavilion > General Discussion > Pavilion's Greatest Hits > Halloween Costume Party 2008

Old 11-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #1
Pedo Bear

What a night!

Tonight was a night to remember!

So many kids, so little time. It's only once a year that I can walk around on the streets and not be recognized.

I started the day off right by carving a pumpkin in my own image.

Since I had to wait till it was dark, I passed the time by running through this field. Of course I had a little motivation as you can see.

Afterward I went over to Misty's. No, I didn't go to see him, I went to see his younger sister. That's me in the background there.

It was late when I left so I hit the town and watched all the little ones run around in their costumes. If only the cops didn't show up.

I still had enough time to promote my new book:

Anyway, I hope you all had just as much fun this Halloween as I did.

Old 11-01-2008, 04:08 AM   #2
Owl of Parliament
Banned

Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like Owl of Parliament is walking around in the background like
Re: What a night!

Meh, a 4chan meme as a costume.

Last edited by Owl of Parliament; 11-01-2008 at 04:09 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #3
MRevelle83
N-Gage 4 Life

MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.MRevelle83 listens to Golden Earring.

At least we're remaining family-friendly outside the Playground.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:51 PM   #4
Randy Newman

Pedo Bear does many things
He creeps behind the human beings
His classic look, you can't replace
Unless you shoot him in the face
HE'S THE PEDO BEAR!
Yes, the Pedo Bear
4 chan's greatest treasure
Now in the Pav's lair!

*plays piano*

Old 11-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
That weird kid
Pavilionite

That weird kid is special!

If I ran into Pedo Bear last night........
Old 11-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #6
jacquel
gay dog

jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).jacquel can torture Jack Bauer to death (and keep him there).

People who find 4chan funny are funny.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #7
Perversion
Girl Licker

Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like Perversion is walking around in the background like

Yeah, they're funny all right. Funny in the head.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
Alucard

Memes? You guys have any idea how many times my dad has asked me what a man is, man? He's always trying to lay this heavy **** on me.

Once I was all like, "Well, how many roads has he walked down?"

He threw fireballs at me and sent me to my room. Asshole doesn't even talk to me enough to know that I can turn into a cloud of mist.

Last edited by Alucard; 11-01-2008 at 03:32 PM.