View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 05:52 PM   #6
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.
Re: New RPG Maker PC Software!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mora View Post
How would you import it to a mobile device, though? I mean, you'd never be able to upload it to Apple since the App Store marketplace has such a barrier to entry...
Maybe it's just for other operating systems such as Android, or maybe there's something more to it... Unity lets you export to iOS for mobile, so while I don't really know what happens from there as a mobile developer, I assume that there's a reason they went through the effort to enable this.

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote