View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #18
Ryner
Bunny Car

Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.Ryner is the most best truck stop ever.
Re: Monster Must Die (available now)

Hey thanks guys! I'm glad to see people are still enjoying this. I've been thinking about expanding the game some more and might do that when the contest results are announced (since Valk said they were on the way).

Anyway, I've seen the no game over bug for the Zombie before but thought I had it fixed. It's supposed to be game over the instant your main character dies, so there's a few events running that handle other party members when that happens. There must be a mistake somewhere keeping the party alive when a zombie minion is up. I'll check it out some more since that's a brutal bug, thanks for letting me know.

Vampire hasn't been nerfed but the feral/feed combo can get a little out of hand. You do indeed get the +1 for feeding in battle and in events, and also for using feeding frenzy if you've selected it. That one is especially crazy, since feeding frenzy is a once-per-game feed on ALL enemies. There's one battle in the game with four enemies... so do the math there.

And I was surprised to hear about you guys having the most success with Frankenstein, as he was the character I always did poorest with in my playtesting. But he's got some good abilities and I like the different strategies you can use with him.

As always, thanks for the feedback!

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!
Ryner is offline   Reply With Quote