View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #6
Wavelength
Counter Logic Posting

Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.Wavelength 's current rep comment is activated at 3600 points. Just throwin' that out there.
Re: Monster Must Die (available now)

An excellent piece of work.

I've just played through my first game, and really enjoyed it. Had some good laughs. My favorite part was when "Vapid Lovestruck Girl" Isa joined my Vampire. TWILIGHT!! I was crestfallen when I lost her; she lasted a while.

I did find a couple things that seemed to be bugs. At one point, I had two "Bloodlusts" on my skill list, and I only lost one of them when I was healed, so I ended up being able to use it once when I wasn't supposed to. Additionally, the "5 damage to 3 random enemies" skill (maybe Bloodlust itself) hit the General 3 times, which I'm not sure was intentional, but helped me win a very tight battle. (EDIT: Also, the Items which teach you skills at the beginning - several of their descriptions are inconsistent with those of the Skills they teach you.)

Speaking of which, the balance is superb. I played "nice monster" and only attacked when necessary. I survived with 4HP!! This is a harder kind of game to balance than SMQ, and I applaud what looks like a spectacular job at first blush.

It's atmospheric, fun, strategic, and quick. I'm not the contest judge, but if I were, it would receive a very high score. Nice job.

You, sir, are a contest sniper.

By the way, if you're having trouble fixing any of the bugs I or anyone else notices, feel free to reach out for me, I'd be happy to try to add catches into the code to fix them.

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo

Last edited by Wavelength; 11-07-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Wavelength is offline   Reply With Quote