Thread: Psychosis
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
dragaron
Dragon + Aaron = Dragaron

dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.dragaron is the third Mario Brother.
Re: Psychosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Haven't fully finished the game, went through all games just to see them. Holy crap man! You put a lot of effort into each one! I'll give a full review once I finish it completely. The only gripe I have is, I have no clue what to do in Switch Hunters, I read the tips and such and I just don't know what to do.
Thanks for the positive words! The task in Switch Hunters is to trigger the ten switches in each area from red to green in as few of steps as possible, but this requires teamwork (press TRI to do a stack first).

Once stacked, rotate your active character with L1 or R1, switch active character with UP or DWN, and then press X when either character is in front of a red switch to trigger it. Let me know if all of that makes sense, and if not, I might have to put clearer instructions into the game's Help section.

Last edited by dragaron; 03-11-2016 at 12:14 PM.
dragaron is online now   Reply With Quote