View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:14 PM   #5059
Redeye
You wasted time with this

Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.Redeye should consider running for president of the astronauts.
Re: Unofficially Official What are you Playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalKingTonberry View Post
Berseria was okay, in my opinion. I liked the connections it has to Zestiria, and I really like Eizen, though I had mixed thoughts about the story.

I noticed there are a lot of text errors with the localization, mostly in the side-quests. The text will sometimes say one thing that makes no sense, but the voice acting says the right thing. Makes the game feel like it was rushed.

One of the biggest problems I have with Berseria is that getting a good amount of Grade for a New Game + feels like it takes forever, just like it did in Symphonia.
Yeah, the localization was pretty bad.

I did manage to score around 2400 grade towards the end of the game without grinding, though. I think the point is to accumulate grade throughout multiple playthroughs, so by the time you finish a second playthrough, you'll have enough to buy every feature.