View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 07:41 PM   #5046
RPGMakerConsoleFan101
One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu

RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unofficially Official What are you Playing

I used to love and play the Sonic the Hedgehog games a lot. I used to be really good at those games but now I'm not so good at them. I still play Sonic off of emulators or old consoles I have. I just started playing Resident Evil because I never played a Survival-Horror game before do to me getting scared. This game series is very popular, and the story seems good so I decided to try it. It was not too scary as what I thought it would be (probably because I'm older now but not by too much). Another game series I used to be really good at were Dynasty Warriors, and Samurai Warriors. I thought the games were very fun. I used to be really good at it but now I'm not so good at it. I still buy and play them (sometimes). The only way that I've been really playing games that are at least similar to the "Warriors" games are by playing Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes off of my PS3, and playing Fate/Extella off of my Nintendo Switch. I really enjoy both games. They both have a great story and great characters but I like the gameplay of Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes more than the gameplay of Fate/Extella (in my opinion). I've been playing a lot of RPGs lately that I've gotten worse with platformers, and hack & slash "Warriors" like games. And I've barely just entered into the Survival-Horror genre.
RPGMakerConsoleFan101 is offline   Reply With Quote