View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:19 AM   #15
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Eternal Grace Episode 1

Well, I hope more people play this and post feedback for it. It's plugged in the community news update on the front page. I hope to have time to play it soon myself.

Submission forums are typically just for the game itself, information, and screenshots. The submission forum content will be moved over to the main site later this week, so I'm going to copy your posts in here over to the topic you have in RPGM General, so more people will see it, and it won't just vanish when the submission topic is moved to our main directory.

Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote