View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 02:07 AM   #18
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Absolute Garbage - The Second: Contest Reviews

Legacy of Jack
by Red Dragon

RPG Maker 3

Overview:
This review is going to be very different from the others.

As most people following this contest know, Red Dragon accidentally submitted the wrong game for the garbage contest. I reviewed the game he sent in anyways, and then asked him to submit the real garbage game for me to play. he sent me two .max files, one of which he said was the right game. unfortunately, this was not the case. both .max files were the wrong game. neither was titled "Legacy of Jack". He failed to send the correct game three times. Luckily, this is the garbage contest. a game that did not work won for RPG Maker 1. So when someone fails three times to send the correct game in, causing headaches for both of us, there's only one way I can possibly score this often-attempted entry.

190 recycled giant enemy crab jokes out of a possible 10.