View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Absolute Garbage - The Second: Contest Reviews

What The Hell?
by Dark Sentry
RPG Maker 3

Overview:
As one would expect in a garbage entry from Dark Sentry, it's full of rambling nonsense, and aggrevating gameplay.

Story:
I have no ****ing clue. I found a lava cave inside a gingerbread house and then suffocated in an outhouse.

Visual Design:
Random, nonsensical, annoying.

Sound Design:
Plain and boring.

Gameplay:
Trying to find a building you can actually enter is a chore, and can take about a half hour or more unless you're really, really lucky. there's one extremely long battle at the beginning, and nothing else.

Final Thoughts / Score:
It's becoming clearer with each game submitted that Dark Sentry has a personal vendetta against me, and his only goal in life is to shatter my very soul.

9 alphabets out of a possible 10.

Last edited by Valkysas; 08-27-2007 at 02:13 AM.