View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 11:58 PM   #6
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Absolute Garbage - The Second: Contest Reviews

"Legacy of Jack"(?)
by Red Dragon
RPG Maker 2

Overview
Red Dragon mentioned in his submission e-mail that he may have submitted the wrong game, and to let him know if this was the case. I decided not to. I don't know if it's the wrong game, the file's title is RPG Maker 2, and the creator is listed as Agetec. I decided that whatever it was, I was reviewing it as a garbage contest submission.

Story
Your character is coming home from a trip, and is glad to see that unlike many RPGs, his home has not burned down. He then hurries into the castle to meet his father.

Visual Design
Pretty good. I like the bed ontop of a stump.

Sound Design
Non-existant - likely because this is a non-garbage game that's very early in development.

Gameplay
You can walk, and you can talk to guards that all say the same thing.

Final Thoughts / Score
See the overview section up there? that's the entire game. Legitimate entry or not, having a game just stop so promptly with no apparent reason after a pretty decent intro was pretty funny. bonus points awarded just because I think he sent the wrong game in, and that's pretty damn funny too.

9 failed submissions out of a possible 10.

Last edited by Valkysas; 08-27-2007 at 02:13 AM.