View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 11:27 PM   #4
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Absolute Garbage - The Second: Contest Reviews

Getting The Funk Out
by Vonwert

RPG Maker 1

Overview
I had no idea what to expect going into this one. It took two memory cards, had quite a few custom sprites, and the creation timer was at seven hours. That kind of dedication is rarely seen in a garbage contest entry.

Story
The game starts out with one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen or heard in an RPG Maker title. disembodied eyes and mouth hovering over a view of the sea, and... dammit, just pop this one in for yourself to see. Words cannot do it justice, you have to see this for yourself. make sure your volume is cranked up.

Visual Design
Custom sprites! Quality effects! Commitment to something so strange is to be admired, respected, and feared!

Sound Design
It will haunt me for days.

Gameplay
Non-existant, it's a movie.

Final Thoughts
It's a quality garbage title, one that everyone should experience as long as you're allowed to play "Teen" rated games. Great job, Von. This is has potential!

9.5 failed marriage proposals out of 10