View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #2
Valkysas
Roadside Cheese Camera

Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like Valkysas is walking around in the background like
Re: Absolute Garbage - The Second: Contest Reviews

Don't Move
By 1ce
RPG Maker 1

Overview
It does not work. The GME file contains the system and scenario data. It will not load the scenario data. Going into edit mode, I was able to load both datas and play the game in test play mode. But that doesnt count, since that's test play. It didnt work when I went to play it, so that experience is what I have to judge the game based on.

Visual Design
It doesnt have any.

Sound Design
There is nothing.

Story
Not present.

Gameplay
Does not exist.

Final Thoughts / Score
I don't know how this happened. any game that loads for test play should load as an actual game. but it won't. I tried it on a PS1, PS2, and even on the PS3. It just would not load the scenario data. I do not believe this was intentional, since I can think of no way to replicate it. As this is a garbage contest, the goal is to make a terrible game. A game that just refuses to function is the perfect example of a garbage game. It manages to fail at everything that could let someone call it a "game". As a bonus, this game alone is responsible for the delay in getting the contest results posted. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work, and it all failed.

10 spanish unicorns out of 10.

Last edited by Valkysas; 08-12-2007 at 06:31 PM.