Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone plan on buying RPG Maker MV for Switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone plan on buying RPG Maker MV for Switch?

I plan on picking it up and already have a project in mind. I'm really hoping that I can pull it off effectively.

Anyone think custom assets will be a thing? My guess is no, which would be unfortunate. Imagine having a Anime Maker style interface for title screens and sprites.

Sigh... RPG Maker 1, in spite of your limitations, you still had a lot going for you.
    It is better to have an open ear and mind, than an open mouth.

I hope to buy it if I get my own Switch. I know that my Dad plans on buying it for his Switch (currently the family Switch).
    This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

Need a Switch first. I'd probably try to port Josh's Adventure on it if I did, followed by porting whatever else I feel would have an audience. Then taking that know-how to make some original titles.

Comment

Getting collectors editions for both switch and ps4

Comment

Originally posted by Valkysas View Post
          Getting collectors editions for both switch and ps4
          Are you going to do an unboxing video on it like with what you did with Fes?
          This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

Probably not

Comment

I actually kinda forgot a Switch version was going to be a thing. Especially with a new RPGM having just released.
              Last edited by ErikaFuzzbottom; 09-05-2020, 01:49 PM.
              "What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Comment

RPG Maker MV was just released for Nintendo Switch and PS4 yesterday, September 8th, 2020.
                It is better to have an open ear and mind, than an open mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X