Watch Grass Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Grass Grow

This thread will focus on questions and comments you may have on my released game, Watch Grass Grow.

It will have a special edition, to be released at some point in the future. I'm not sure if there is anyone but the most hardcore RPGM nerds or RGPMMagazine review will even download it. But for those that have, let your voice be heard here, and tell me that I have no life.

Hey, at least its not tub, right?

Oh, and anyone who discusses it will eventually get rep in this thread. Anyone who downloaded it deserves SOMETHING as compensation for wasting a portion (even if its minimal) of their life on this clunker.

Re: Watch Grass Grow

This is the first game I've ever played that literally put me to sleep.
    Screenshot Let's Plays

Comment

Draygone probably felt the same way. Too bad he had to stay awake to review it. Oh, and he actually finished it... and found out there was a glitch I overlooked where completing the game just regives a message the player received all ready.

I'll fix it sometime with the Watch Grass Grow: Game of the Year edition. And I'll remove the references to the other games in the Pointless Trilogy, as they won't be made. They would have, until I found out that there was all ready a Bubble Wrap game.

Draygone's review of WGG below. He selected "Wait Another Hour" enough times to beat the game... 8,432 times! That's dedication, folks.

http://www.rpgmmag.com/rpgm/reviews/...row_review.php

P.S. And Duel, my rep giving powers are drained for today. You'll have to wait for your prize rep.
      Last edited by MRevelle83; 12-06-2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

8,000+ times?!?!?! Geez. And I thought MY garbage games were pointless time wasters!

I've not played this, but I remember reading the review, and chuckling very slightly over the concept.

Yeah, the bubble wrap thing IS a DS game...I guess popping bubble wrap is/was a huge phenomenon in Japan.

So instead, you should make a sequel called, "Watch Paint Dry."
        Last edited by Perversion; 12-07-2008, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Um... I'm doing something with that idea. Just wait for the GotY edition of the WGG.

And it's that much because of time. You have 2 choices... Quit or Wait Another Hour. To 'beat' the game and receive the last reward, you have to wait a year. So 24 x 365 = how many times you have to select Wait. In my original post above, I wrote 8,432. But I just did the math on the computer calculator, it says 8,760. Did I get that wrong originally? 0_o

(Sorry, but Watch Grass Grow didn't seem important enough to warrant correct math. )
          Last edited by MRevelle83; 12-07-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

sounds good.

Comment

No, sounds absolutly fantasticly omg-I can't-believe-it's-happening GREAT!!!
              Twothorp was in immense pain. The blisters did not care.

Comment

Originally posted by Navane View Post
                No, sounds absolutly fantasticly omg-I can't-believe-it's-happening GREAT!!!
                Oh, really?
                Last edited by MRevelle83; 12-07-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Actually...no.

Comment

Regardless of how poor WGG is, it is not the worst.

Navane, download tub. Then tell me what you think of it.

Comment

Cool, I'll do that if it's in a PSV file. Is it in a PSV file format (PS3)?

Comment

I was kidding. I was using tub as an example of the worst. It is a black screen with the message "loading" appearing every once in a while, over and over. And... that is about it for the game.

Comment

Now THAT is some high-quality gaming right there!

That was a joke.

Comment

I tried playing this game to put on youtube and ended up playing it for about three and a half hours. It's nice to see it is actually beatable, but I slowly began to lose my mind while playing it. It was an effective game for losing my mind, 8/10, should've ended sooner. For what it's worth, I did not finish the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X