~Playtesters~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Playtesters~

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playtesting my contest game Evil Fantasy? I asked Valk to make sure it was okay, and he gave me the go ahead. Hopefully there is at least one person willing to give it a try. I've been playtesting it for a couple weeks off and on, but I could really use some outside opinions. I will say spelling is my weak spot, but I have been trying my best to fix anything I see. I really could use the extra eye. I would really appreciate it. You'll be in the credits for sure.

Thanks in advanced.

Re: ~Playtesters~

Dude, if you can get me a PSV file, sign me up!
    Twothorp was in immense pain. The blisters did not care.

Comment

I'll probably take a good stab at the spelling.

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow, ok?

Don't copy that floppy!

Comment

That's awsome. Thanks guys. I'll have to figure out how to get you a PSV file in the morning Bob.

Comment

Soon as I get the MAX Drive, I'll test it, too. I wanna see the other games made by the people here.

Comment

I get paid this coming Friday, and the first thing I buy (after paying my share of the cable bill and a new gas tank :S ) will be a max drive so I can test this
            stodi no na ka cenba

Comment

Very cool! I'll send you a copy this weekend.

Comment

Ha HA! I got one today

I was checking out a local buy/sell/trade game shop while waiting to get a haircut and I got an ARMax. I now owe my sister $35 (including haircut)

I'm gonna go play some RM3 games now

stodi no na ka cenba

Comment

That's awsome. Would you mind if I send you the file in the morning? I have something I need to change before I can give it to anyone. Well congrats on the find. Hope you enjoy some games. Be sure to pay your sister back.

Comment

Well, considering the contest has been extended I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to playtest Evil Fantasy?

Comment

Working...
                    X