• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lausen
    replied
    Re: Holy-Chaos: Prophecies Unleashed!

Originally posted by Valkysas View Post
    Yeah, my appendix was an asshole. he had to go.

about the logging out thing, I'm not sure about that. Probably on your end. clear cache, cookies, make sure you click "remember me" and try again?
    Yeah, I clicked remember me and it worked.

I hope you heal quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Valkysas
    replied

Yeah, my appendix was an asshole. he had to go.

about the logging out thing, I'm not sure about that. Probably on your end. clear cache, cookies, make sure you click "remember me" and try again?

Leave a comment:

• Lausen
    replied

Yeah, things are okay, just internetless at the home. btw the pav keeps logging me off automatically. Don't know what thats about.

How about you? The front page says you tore up your appendix pretty good.
    Last edited by Lausen; 05-29-2010, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Valkysas
    replied

Dude! you're back!

I was worried about you. Everything okay?

That above post was a joke, mostly. I was just trying to get your attention.

Leave a comment:

• Lausen
    replied

Originally posted by Valkysas View Post
    Why you release this at mag and not at pav too why do you hate us Lausen.
    My max drive was giving me problems so I could only release it in PS3 format. I wanted to wait to have both formats before I released it here.

I don't have internet access at the house so it will still be a while.

Leave a comment:

• Valkysas
    replied

Why you release this at mag and not at pav too why do you hate us Lausen.
    Last edited by Valkysas; 03-13-2010, 02:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zeroth
    replied

No problem. Sorry I didn't help you out more with it.

Leave a comment:

• Lausen
    replied

Nah, it's cool. Obi's been playtesting it and things should be good. Thanks though.

Leave a comment:

• Zeroth
    replied

You still want me to finish up the playtesting I had going a while ago? I think I might be almost done with it.

Leave a comment:

• Lausen
    replied

Update

Wow, so much for releasing this before 09. To be honest I haven’t touched it, or even really thought too much about it in a long time. The promotional price for my Internet is up and the bill has almost tripled and I say **** that. So the down time I have without Internet will leave a huge amount of free time to finish this. Along with all the other Maker related stuff I have going on. Luckily if I dedicate maybe 2-3 days I can finish this. I just need a bit more playtesting before I’m willing to release it.

The good thing about not working on it for so long is I’ll be going in with a different perspective then what I initially had which should be beneficial to the game.

Leave a comment:

• Lausen
    replied

Well I figured I'd let everyone know I haven't touched this in a while. Any RPG Maker related stuff for that matter. Dead Space and Oblivion consume my free time. I still plan on releasing before 09. I'll be making an effort to playtest some more. I'm also waiting for Navane to finish up playtesting. His comments have suriously helped a lot. Hopefully I'll have a real update soon.

Leave a comment:

• Zeroth
    replied

That'd be awesome, dude. I'm looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• Lausen
    replied

Yeah I thought that might of had something to do with it. Thanks for the encouragment.

And guess what? It's done and ready for Obright. I'll be looking for a converter some time this week. Hopefully I can get it to you soon.

Leave a comment:

• Zeroth
    replied

This is awesome, dude! I can't believe this is almost done!

About the Max Drive thing, I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. It wouldn't work because it would still convert the saves to .MAX files. Sorry about that; I must've been tired or something.

Btw, if you can't find the memory card adaptor and instead have someone convert the save files for you, tell them not to rename the files because I'm pretty sure that might have been the reason why the PS3 didn't read Evil Fantasy.
    Last edited by Zeroth; 10-13-2008, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lausen
    replied

*Update*

All of the skill descriptions have been filled out. I also did a lot of decorating. The first slot is 99.9% not. It's basically done. The second slot is at 93.5% I have a few ideas that will take some, if not all of it up. If I'm lucky I have it ready for you some time tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X