So, coming back to this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, coming back to this forum...

Long time. Yes, I'm not dead for those who actually remember me.

Life has been busy. Work got exceptionally more and more involved and my life really shifted around dramatically after 2011-2012.

I've still had the idea/concept for another game in my mind for the longest time. The problem is that I haven't come to something that I'm satisfied with yet. I'm talking about multiple aspects from the choice of game engine, to the story, to the art and even the music (which I can now myself provide if need be).

None the less, I'm still working on bringing something to fruition. Maybe with RPG Maker MV, I might just find the right amount of things that just "clicks". to finally get this project off the ground.

Still looking for willing pixel artists.
    Still looking for decent coders (javascript coders in the future if I do use RPGMV)
    Still haven't given up yet.

I'll try and be more active around the Pavilion as time allows.

Re: So, coming back to this forum...

Welcome back!

Life calls us all away for a while, eventually.

I'm just glad you're still alive, and thinking about making games!

Comment

Glad to see you back. That said, I think you'll be hard pressed to find people to do art and coding for you. You just gotta try it yourself!

Comment

Nice to see that you are alive and well... unless if you are a zombie... then you would be the most tech savvy zombie ever!
        PSN: KingJamos

Add me... I'll wait.

Comment

Kumoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I am surprised by the amount of people who actually remember me. Best surprise I've gotten on the Internet yet (not counting other things, like worse surprises).

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Comment

Working...
            X