Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An important question to those who have been waiting for the game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An important question to those who have been waiting for the game....

Here's the Question:

Do you want me to release Light Warrior Part one now?
    Or do you guys want to wait until both are ready for uploading?
    Release part 1 now!
    100.00%
    Wait until both are ready.
    0.00%
    Last edited by AbstractOrigin; 06-14-2005, 09:24 PM.

Re: A important question to those who have been waiting for the game....(Read first post)

I think you should release it now, and then release a final improved-from-feedback (?) version with the second part. I'm looking forward to it so I'll play the first part when you put it up.

Comment

Re: A important question to those who have been waiting for the game....(Read first post)

If the first part is done, then release it now. It will help build anticipation for part 2 as well as giving people a chance to get through the first part before part two comes out.
      Games:

SS World (RPGM2) Extravaganzicon Contest Winner
      A Ronin Story (RPGM3)
      SS World 2 (RPGM2)

Comment

Just do it.

Comment

an
          "Mindless killing doesn't do a lot for me anymore." - Sampson

Comment

It's going through test-play right now, it'll probably be ready tomorrow or Thursday.

Comment

Re: An important question to those who have been waiting for the game....

I am also looking forward to seeing part 1.

The Crown of Order demo is here.

Comment

Awaiting as well, def release part 1

Comment

One word posts always garner response!
                  "Mindless killing doesn't do a lot for me anymore." - Sampson

Comment

They only work when the person the one word post is directed to understands the whole meaning of the one word.

I am one of those people.

Comment

Speaking of that, what is the deal with this a/an stuff I see every once in a blue peach? I thought they were unedited typos; are they supposed to mean anything specific?

Oh, and what the hell, release part one.
                      Last edited by RPGD; 06-15-2005, 08:59 AM.

~Updates weekly on Sundays~

Comment

Do you have any advice on beating the robot guy ('Sentinal' enemy model)? I did the whole first EX mission so I'm pretty well-leveled, but he damages about 60 every turn and Famiku only has 55 max HP.

Comment

I can not find my way through the forest still!! BTW, its a little glitchy, if you head all the way up, then try going down, some events or so are missing as I walked past the pillar VFX thingies and didn't get teleported back. Seriously though, the forest is on my last nerve
                          I love lamp.

Comment

Will: Did you make sure to upgrade your equipment and have top heling items?
                            I also can recommend fighting some battles to get your emotion guages to max and using the Emotion Surge on Handrogen (The boss). By completing that E.X. Mission, you should have enough to also get a Recover item (If I remeber). Could you post the Yuji and Famiku's current levels?

Doyle: I'm gonna map out the forest now. Be back in a bit.

EDIT:

From the entrance (Press start to center the camera), go straight and then take a left. (Press start to center the camera) Then go Northwest until you see the markers. After going through that, go NW until you see a straight path of trees, follow that path until you reach a fork in the path. Take the right (eastern most) path, follow that until to see another eastern path (You'll see more markers), go trough them and keep going straight forward, then you'll reach the Bandit's Hideout.

If this don't workout for you, please send me a copy of your save file and I'll help you out.
                            Last edited by AbstractOrigin; 07-05-2005, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X