Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mini Game Contest!

Hmm...

If a game was already in another contest, would it still be eligible for this one?

Comment

We DEMAND new material!!!!

Unless we can organize, undertake, receive multiple submissions, and judge the contest in less than 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Perversion View Post
        I already have an unreleased game whose minigame I can use for the contest.
        :raspberry

Comment

Key word there being,

UNRELEASED

Comment

Key words:

NOT NEW.

Comment

Not new to me, maybe, but new to the community. Meaning, if I'd not even mentioned it, nobody would even know that I didn't create it specifically for the contest.

But anyway, I'll reiterate:

WE DEMAND NEW MATERIAL!!!!

Comment

Is this your contest now?

Look, all I was saying was that there was some confusion as to whether the games had to be made FOR THE CONTEST, or whether older work was eligible.

Comment

I'm not saying it's my contest.

Merely stating that I thought one of the rules of the Field of Dreams contest was that the map submitted had to be previously "unreleased."

Comment

I know, but this is a totally different contest, and nothing was implicitly stated one way or the other for this one. That's why I was asking.

Is all.

Comment

I know. I was merely trying to push you to continue to be creative and not rest on the laurels of your previously created endeavours.

Comment

Are we still considering doing this? I'd be willing to help out in any way you'd like (although I don't have a Dex Drive for RM1)... anyhow, if we're serious about this, maybe create a thread in the Advisor Forum?

How Badly Do You Want It? (VX Ace) is now available for download! - no outside software necessary.

"I live and love in God's peculiar light." - Michelangelo

Comment

Working...
                        X