Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryner View Post
    The voices seem to be the same as I remember from the original.

I got Oranges too :/

And it looks like the airport doesn’t open until the second day you’re playing so no visiting other people yet?

SW-6913-7791-5012

I sent out friend requests!
    Added you! And yeah looks like it. And for some reason the voices only work when not docked for me...I've only seen like one other having this issue but no solution yet.

Comment

The Nintendo Switch phone app is so nice for online play - being able to voice chat or type on your phone to people visiting is a godsend. 10/10 would recommend everyone who wants to go to other islands installs it (you need to install it + set it up with Nook Link on the title screen before you start up your file).

Comment

Originally posted by Fruple View Post
        The Nintendo Switch phone app is so nice for online play - being able to voice chat or type on your phone to people visiting is a godsend. 10/10 would recommend everyone who wants to go to other islands installs it (you need to install it + set it up with Nook Link on the title screen before you start up your file).
        Yes plus you can use the QR Scanner to get Pro Designs, I found a whole bunch from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Q-cLDRMCA

Comment

Turnips 523 at my island today if anyone wants in.
          Ryner's Games

Simple Man's Quest for the Playground* - Winner: Pavilionite Biography Contest - Click Here!

Monster Must Die - Winner: Halloween Horror Contest - Click Here!

All you need to play is a computer, no outside program necessary!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryner View Post
            Turnips 523 at my island today if anyone wants in.
            Welp, I would have but looks like I missed out. I still have 8,000 of them that I need to sell. >_<
            Lil' Bean is here!

Comment

Anyone still playing that needs fruit, bell, recipes, etc.? I want to give if I have it.
              Lil' Bean is here!

Comment

Originally posted by Funk View Post
                Anyone still playing that needs fruit, bell, recipes, etc.? I want to give if I have it.
                If you have the cutting board recipe I can give you mad bells for it! We've got a couple recipes at our front gate for anyone that wants them, not sure if any are "rare" though.

Comment

If you have the cutting board recipe I can give you mad bells for it! We've got a couple recipes at our front gate for anyone that wants them, not sure if any are "rare" though.
                  After all this time, I still don't have the cutting board recipe. I have about 450/610 recipes in the game, though.
                  Lil' Bean is here!

Comment

Originally posted by Funk View Post

After all this time, I still don't have the cutting board recipe. I have about 450/610 recipes in the game, though.
                    I thiiiiiink I finally got it, so if you need any crafted I can do it! I have a couple at the gate too in case they're one of the few you don't have

Comment

I thiiiiiink I finally got it, so if you need any crafted I can do it! I have a couple at the gate too in case they're one of the few you don't have
                      I finally got it last week, too. I'm slowly getting close to having them all. I'm at about 490/610.
                      Lil' Bean is here!

Comment

Still playing this damn game. Done everything there is to do. Just fish and make slight tweaks to my island now and then. Flowers grow everywhere like weeds. Rains too much, pain in the ass flowers. I'm not well. Finally snapped because of this damn lockdown. I get weirder on a daily basis. Itchy, tasty.
                        "Now I feel my drive to move forward failing me. I will choose someone to kill me soon...
                        But that is another story."

-God

Comment

Working...
                        X