Leonomai's Roblox Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonomai's Roblox Game

Hello everyone! I'm making a new game, and I'm pretty proud of it so far. I wanted to share what I've got. Here's some information about it:
    • It's a Roblox game.
    • My game is an MMORPG, but not quite open-world because of certain limitations.
    • It's a hack 'n' slash (think of Witcher or Zelda combat).
    • There are no classes in my game. Instead, players can shape their characters to be whatever they want, provided they have the gear for it.
    • There are no specialized tradeskills in my game (as of now). Instead, players can craft anything: armor, weapons, potions, etc. The only "catch" is that stats on crafted items are randomized. So, you might get lucky and craft a really awesome sword. It's 100% based on chance, but it's possible I may change this in a future update depending on feedback.

I have a few tricks up my sleeve that will make my game stand out from other MMORPGs, but I can't say what those are, yet.

Today I hit a huge milestone and made a custom inventory system with backpacks.
    Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Leonomai; 05-10-2020, 10:49 AM.
    www.youtube.com/leonomai

Yay! Glad you're still continuing on it. I thought it was funny when you said, "A million swords later", and you finally got a rare shortsword. I've never made a Roblox game before, so I find this stuff to be very impressive. Probably took a lot of hard work and time.

BTW, just a little curious, but will you ever go back to RPG Maker 2?
    This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

Originally posted by AzureFox50 View Post
      Yay! Glad you're still continuing on it. I thought it was funny when you said, "A million swords later", and you finally got a rare shortsword. I've never made a Roblox game before, so I find this stuff to be very impressive. Probably took a lot of hard work and time.

BTW, just a little curious, but will you ever go back to RPG Maker 2?
      Hey, thanks!! Also, to answer your question... The short answer is no. BUT... I had 3 RPGM2 videos lined up that I really wanted to complete. They're not tutorials. One of them was a music video that I got halfway finished with right before my hard drive took a huge dump back in 2018. Since then, it took me a year before I finally got a new hard drive and fired up my computer again. I still have all my old work, and I really want to return to it and finish it since it's over 50% completed already. The other two videos I wanted to do are reviews, which need to be written thoroughly and well-planned before I record anything.
      www.youtube.com/leonomai

Comment

Hello everyone! I made some progress since the last update! So, here's what's added:
        • Ability Cards - These are items you place into your hotbar. Each card does a different thing.
        • Loot drops - After defeating an enemy, they will drop treasure chests. You can loot up to 4 items. Sometimes you get rare items.
        • Questing and Dialogue system - Able to maintain quests within your quest journal; Able to choose dialogue options when talking to NPCs
        • Merchants - NPC Merchants allow you to buy and sell items
        • Kiosks - These allow you to sell items to other players.
        • Potions - HP and Focus potions will regenerate HP and Focus; You can put them into your hotbar.
        I am working on more stuff! Also, welcome back Pav! Congratz on 20th anniversary!

Last edited by Leonomai; 07-22-2020, 06:37 AM.
        www.youtube.com/leonomai

Comment

Glad you're still working on the game. It's looking better and better.
          This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

Originally posted by AzureFox50 View Post
            Glad you're still working on the game. It's looking better and better.
            Thanks!
            www.youtube.com/leonomai

Comment

Working...
            X