Name Preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Preference

Hello everyone. This is just something small, but I want to kindly ask that I be called Felix or FelixFox instead of AzureFox or my real name, Michael. I don't mind if you use my real name or my username, as this is just a minor personal preference. There are a few personal reasons as to why I would rather be called Felix instead of Michael but if you do decide to call me that, I won't mind. It's the name I was born with and currently using, after all.
    Last edited by AzureFox50; 08-28-2020, 11:05 PM.
    This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

You could request your name here be changed.
    "What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Comment

Is it okay if I refer to you as Fuzz Butt?
      The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The Toecutter View Post
        Is it okay if I refer to you as Fuzz Butt?
        Um... I don't know how I fell about that... Sure, I guess.
        This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

That was directed at ErikaFuzzbottom. Sorry!
          The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The Toecutter View Post
            That was directed at ErikaFuzzbottom. Sorry!
            It's fine.

Comment

Working...
            X